Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
☆ What a journey this has been ☆
Though i haven't played with him much, from what i can see he's an excellent staff member! always knows how to have fun
while balancing staffing.

Easy +
[Image: titan.gif]
As someone that has been part of some of the backend work Milk has done and also sometimes see them on the PropHunt server during the rare times I play PH instead of TTT. I will say I am +1
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
+1
Milk is one of the few people who seems to want to keep shit from dying.
He's also been pleasant to chat with whenever we've spoken.
dude literally made the bots we have rn

ezpz +1

also hes in my opinion mod material (tho hes really stinky and awake at odd hours in USA terms, stinky aussie :P)

+1, make this man a mod for realzies.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Ever since I started playing Prop Hunt, to becoming a Donor, and now being part of this lovely community, Milk has been one of friendliest people to ever come to for questions and having an overall nice small conversation.

Even though I just met him not too long ago, I do consider him a good friend of mine; Milk helps create a friendly atmosphere in-game and in the discord.

+1 all the way!
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
I believe Milk is ready for Mod, his activity in server and discord is mega hell strong and he has potential of seeing the grand picture of things which others tend to overlook.

From my experience and interactions, he does question about situation of sus players and warn other staff members what to do if they encounter them in case, he cannot get on the server for evidence gathering wise.

I'll say +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
idk what im doing here but i like milk. milk is nutricious +1
Oh hello there. It is with my great pleasure that your app for Moderator has been Denied

Unfortunately you haven't pushed the possum enough to reach the quota for Mod. We all have to pitch in and this is a team effort.

Considering all the effort that you've put in to EVERY other area around your staffing tenure I believe that it would benefit the PH Staff Team and the community to have yourself become a PH Moderator.

Myself and the staff team along with the community believe you've done exceedingly well in your efforts to make Dinkleberg's Prop Hunt a better place for everyone and I think it'd be silly to grant you a denial with how much work you've put in the back ground. 

Milk I welcome you to the Mod Squad. Congratulations, you earned it. I declare this app
ACCEPTED.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]