Poll: give syn staff
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
33.33%
4 33.33%
no
66.67%
8 66.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Syns App
Ingame Name: Syn (most of the time)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113430272
Discord Tag: Syn#8888

Time Played:  100+ 

When First Joined: start of 2023

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): usually after work 6-10 pst and random times on weekends about 15-20 hours biweekly

Rank Desired: trusted
Current Rank: donor/regular

What can you do to help the community: I have extensive experience staffing (I can provide evidence privately if asked) and understand fully how to balance staffing with maintaining a fun environment for players to avoid tension between the two, This experience along with being fairly decent at the game itself allows me to asses, identify and deal with pretty much any issue from mic spam to hacking/scripting making me a very well rounded for staffing.
Why you want to help the community:  I play TTT frequently and enjoy the game when it is played correctly, unfortunately for that to happen most of the time this requires moderation. So years ago I decided to step up and become that moderation to provide the ideal experience for myself and others when I play.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: forgot 
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes 

Other:  I have staff experience up to admin which allows me to staff server in a manner that creates the least friction while still maintaining the rules and peace on a server. I have somewhat of a reputation on the server now which I hope is mostly positive so I thought it would be interesting to see where I stand in the community/staff.
I would recommend expanding more on some of your answers. I know they can be hard to answer but most staff are expecting more than 1 sentence in those areas. Good luck!!
good candidate, has provided a lot of evidence for hacking bans and dealt w them to his ability while staff are offline, def could see him getting/being staff w a little more effort put in app

increase ur forums and disc activity
(05-27-2023, 04:57 PM)Icey Wrote: I would recommend expanding more on some of your answers. I know they can be hard to answer but most staff are expecting more than 1 sentence in those areas. Good luck!!
sounds good, let me know if I can answer any questions you may have.
-1 your answers are extremely generic and it doesn't look like you put much time into making your application. Because of this im giving it a -1. Put some more thought into your answers. however if your application was expanded I would definitly change my vote.
(05-29-2023, 04:50 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: -1 your answers are extremely generic and it doesn't look like you put much time into making your application. Because of this im giving it a -1. Put some more thought into your answers. however if your application was expanded I would definitly change my vote.
my actions speak for themselves, I don't see any need to make up some extravagant back story on why I want to be staff. thanks for your input regardless
(05-29-2023, 05:09 PM)Syn Wrote:
(05-29-2023, 04:50 PM)Papa Milo Wrote: -1 your answers are extremely generic and it doesn't look like you put much time into making your application. Because of this im giving it a -1. Put some more thought into your answers. however if your application was expanded I would definitly change my vote.
my actions speak for themselves, I don't see any need to make up some extravagant back story on why I want to be staff. thanks for your input regardless
I never asked for you to make some extravagant back story i just wanted you to better explain your answers and you have done that. before it said for rank desired a moderator position, which showed that you didnt look through and see as to what you would be applying for, however now you have fixed that and have expanded on some of your answers. Because of that im changing my -1 vote to a neutral vote of 0 since i dont really know you that well. regardless I wish you luck on your aplication. However I would recommend not downvoteing any criticism you get as it makes you look childish and like you cannot handle critism which is something a mod should be able to tolerate. Again I wish you luck on your aplication.
Another player I haven’t had much experiences with but the times I’ve been on, you’ve helped with hackers and such here and there (ex: you pointed out a hacker recently when I was on) and you know the rules well since you’ve been on a lot. The only thing that would need to be addressed is the usage of the forums/discord.
(05-29-2023, 10:14 PM)slater Wrote: Another player I haven’t had much experiences with but the times I’ve been on, you’ve helped with hackers and such here and there (ex: you pointed out a hacker recently when I was on) and you know the rules well since you’ve been on a lot. The only thing that would need to be addressed is the usage of the forums/discord.
I agree with the forums portion but I cant make any promises for discord, I personally just don't enjoy engaging in discord I find it incredibly boring so unless people are in voice calls you wont see me much. But forums provide actual game development and important topics pertaining to TTT so I will pick up my activity here.
Bump
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]