im sorry please unban me
Un-ban Request "paperwork"

Steam Name: Director Ferpez

Steam I.D (32): STEAM_0:1:80773260

Who banned you: Christian

Reason for ban: Ghosting

Length of ban: Quote "Neve" as in forever

Reason for Mods to Un-ban you: Ok i'm not going to suck up/play victim. I'm going to be honest. I ghosted. although the T i was referring too was dead, Morse did not know this, and thus i was breaking the laws of the server and i'm genuinely sorry, i adore the server and the people iv'e met playing it. i promise to not transgress against you guys again. i ask at the least a ban time reduction and beg at most for the ban to be lifted and i be set on probation, as in that if i do something that anyone on staff doesn't like i  would be promptly banned. 

im sorry for causing trouble and i promise that if i get a second chance i wont misuse it. 

Sincerly: Ferpez

Ps: If the fancy language is working against me by making me come off as an ass, i'm sorry i'm just really nervous and don't want to be perma banned from your servers. 

P.P.S: I am willing ti jumo through as many hoops as possible to get playtime back. i truly am
As the it stands I would give you a +1, but when
@Christian gives his say, it may change.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Fine with a reduce.
Ban Request & Screenshots for reference.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-23-2017, 10:05 PM)Christian Wrote: Fine with a reduce.
Ban Request & Screenshots for reference.

Thank you. i Promise it wont happen again in the slightest
im guessing i might get a 2 month ban because of the severity of my transgressions, am i dead on or far far off?
(05-23-2017, 10:09 PM)Director Ferpe z Wrote: Thank you. i Promise it wont happen again in the slightest
im guessing i might get a 2 month ban because of the severity of my transgressions, am i dead on or far far off?

It may vary, normally 2 weeks to a month is the normal reduce. An Admin should be posting shortly if they come to a reduction.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
hes genuinely sorry, +1 for full unban with probation / slap on the wrist, and 1 week reduce at the most honestly, most people that ghost arent as apologetic or sorry as hes coming off as, and its his first offense.
Dont look so blue
+1 For un Ban such a small trangression shouldn't be punished so harshly.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
+1 for a 2w+ reduce.
former admin2
+1( and that's an ugly text color )
[Image: original.gif]
(05-24-2017, 05:21 AM)StaleWater Wrote: +1( and that's an ugly text color )

I agree with stalewater, +1 to increase length of ban for terrible choice in colors.