Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph unban lmao
Steam Name: Lulo

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:774562084

Who banned you: Harmless Potato

Reason for ban: Cheating

Reason for Admins to unban you: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Fishy...108:27024/. Not to brag but all the hours on that server why the fuck would I ever cheat, it is truly the saddest shit ever if you do cheat. I was on with a different name as well. I fully understand getting sus on new members getting 10+ kills per map but I would love to see the clips here. I also have over 4k+ hours on gmod with majority on ph. Not a lot I can say about evidence rn I don't have a lot on my end. I also was getting these kills with other staff on yesterday and no ban happened. Also the standard of banning newbies for being "too good too fast" is so bs with many other ph servers out there. I also said many times in vc and chatbox that I couldn't see tables, bottles, and doors. I would love to see the clips here of me cheating.
Not that it matters for the sake of the unban, but that gametracker link you provided doesn't match the account posting this. This account was made a week ago.
(06-04-2023, 04:45 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Not that it matters for the sake of the unban, but that gametracker link you provided doesn't match the account posting this. This account was made a week ago.
what about this one?
Hi I am logged in because the clips need posted. Lulo is the alt account of fishy here who has been playing for years and is playing daily on the server I'm on now. The evidence will have to be shown and clear of hacking. They got ahold of me for help on the process.
(06-04-2023, 04:45 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Not that it matters for the sake of the unban, but that gametracker link you provided doesn't match the account posting this. This account was made a week ago.

That's all so not how game tracker works, it goes off user names not steam IDs so if you join a server with the same name as someone it thinks you are the same person. Aka kinda pointless as a form of evidence. We use it for correlation not causation.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(06-04-2023, 04:48 PM)Fishy™ Wrote:
what about this one?
Indeed it does! I'd like to see the evidence before making any judgement, but if the other account is just an alt of a really good player (you!) then I have no doubt you'll be unbanned.

(06-04-2023, 04:52 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:

That's all so not how game tracker works, it goes off user names not steam IDs so if you join a server with the same name as someone it thinks you are the same person. Aka kinda pointless as a form of evidence. We use it for correlation not causation.
Ye, ik that's not how gametracker works, but the account that posted this has never had that name or played on that server. I really really wish gametracker went by SteamID tho
(06-04-2023, 04:53 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(06-04-2023, 04:48 PM)Fishy™ Wrote:
what about this one?
Indeed it does! I'd like to see the evidence before making any judgement, but if the other account is just an alt of a really good player (you!) then I have no doubt you'll be unbanned.

Reminds me of the Soda pop incident if you know what that is, lmfao.
(06-04-2023, 04:52 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:

I know how gametracker works, I've tracked my own stats on there and everyone knows me there. I'm also the only one who goes on the server with that name.
Show Content

Ok? Lol I didn't direct that at you. I will have to wait for potato's video to go over it before before criticising them. We had something similar like this happen to a alt of a player named Kickstone under the user name Soda pop. Sometimes staff have to learn not to be so fast on there gun. Besides I trust Nuru I am sure this will be sorted.
(06-04-2023, 05:03 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:
Show Content

Ok? Lol I didn't direct that at you. I will have to wait for potato's video to go over it before before criticising them. We had something similar like this happen to a alt of a player named Kickstone under the user name Soda pop. Sometimes staff have to learn not to be so fast on there gun. Besides I trust Nuru I am sure this will be sorted.

I'm Lulo you dummie