Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph unban lmao
(06-04-2023, 05:12 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Hello Lolu, I was the one that banned you. 

I banned you because I believe you were hacking. You can view my video here. At 0:13 you were really interested in this area where a prop was and knew a prop was there. Your high kills were extremely suspicious, outplaying our top player (Fofab) that was on. What really alarmed me was at 4:08 you turned around at the perfect time where a can was running like you knew they were running down the stairs. These 2 things really is what made me pull the trigger. @Bird (2) has more evidence from yesterday. They were also suspicious of you hacking yesterday.

I was unable to see your Garry's Mod playtime due to your profile being private.
1+ For an unban for me, Some props were not showing cuz of the flush_lod thing, I've had that before, Based on Lolu's movement they're probably a prop hunt veteran, 3:14 they were searching regularly and found a prop, 4:08 I think Lolu heard a taunt and went there
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
I just wanted to confirm the invisible tables being an issue that i deal with and r_flushlod does not fix for some reason. gmod borked. you guys know me for being unbiased so heres my take;
Alll the videos to me look liek someone thats taking the time to look in every little corner for example take all the bathroom looks he did every single corner. The tables being invisible covers the rest.

Also for future note be aware that sometimes cabinets and dumpsters also go invisible its a big pain.
(06-04-2023, 05:12 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: -SNIP-

Considering this is confirmed to be Fishy, a well known regular who I have also played with, I have to take this ban with a grain of salt. Still, always look at evidence first.

From Potato's video, there wasn't a clear cut case of hacking to me. It looked to me like a well seasoned regular and experienced gamer going through the map. The only real sus moment to me is the very first kill. Considering how broken Gmod is and how we constantly have people who's props go invisible, I'm willing to bet that's exactly what happened here. This is backed up by the fact that they stopped for a while after that, likely using r_flushlod to fix the problem, and the fact that they then missed another can behind a table later on. Bird's videos did nothing but reinforce my belief that there isn't an issue. (Though the conversations in her videos were a fucking trip lol)

All in all, I don't feel confident this ban was warranted. I'd have liked to see a LOT more in the way of sus kills. To me, this is par for the course of a regular.

+1 for an unban from your favorite Month Boy.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(06-04-2023, 05:39 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I just wanted to confirm the invisible tables being an issue that i deal with and r_flushlod does not fix for some reason. gmod borked. you guys know me for being unbiased so heres my take;
Alll the videos to me look liek someone thats taking the time to look in every little corner for example take all the bathroom looks he did every single corner. The tables being invisible covers the rest.

Also for future note be aware that sometimes cabinets and dumpsters also go invisible its a big pain.

The items in question that play up depends on the users hardware, since that is where the problem originate from so for some the list of items it dose it to is longer & if it gets really bad you can encounter a problem that I can only describe as pink stuff, not the black and pink chequers, but it's like someone had taken a pink crayon & rub it all over random shit in the map.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Yeah, I was a 50/50 on this one since I didn't know it was hacking or not. It's a +1 from the birb Sorry about that xD

Alt accounts of regulars players hurt me brain
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Just a little extra info

Asked them to switch back to their original team when they switched at 8-3 and they said it was for "balance".

I said they could not switch unless 0-0 or permission from staff

They did not switch back. 

https://imgur.com/a/KB2Whwx
[Image: giphy.gif]
I stuck around and watched for the first round on YouTurd after Chalet last night and concluded that you weren't hacking.
You hunted kinda like I did which isn't really systematic room to room, but more checking the areas that I know people like to hide.

I have unbanned you. Apologies for the inconvenience.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]