Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa Milo unban request - This was not me
(06-12-2023, 06:29 PM)Papa Milo Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 06:22 PM)Gabe Wrote: I will unban you if you agree to hand write this on paper and post the screenshot on this thread  "I will not use an alternate account in the Dinkleberg's Gmod community" 10 times for every alt you've been caught using (so 40 times)
I would do that but I have only had one alt account so…
That was a typo, Gabe meant to say 40 times for every alt you've admitted to using.
(06-12-2023, 06:31 PM)reina Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 06:22 PM)Gabe Wrote: I will unban you if you agree to hand write this on paper and post the screenshot on this thread  "I will not use an alternate account in the Dinkleberg's Gmod community" 10 times for every alt you've been caught using (so 40 times)
That was a typo, Gabe meant to say 40 times for every alt you've admitted to using.
I would but don’t you mean that I should write it out 40 times for every alt account I have ever had because I only have ever had one
(06-12-2023, 06:34 PM)Papa Milo Wrote:
I would but don’t you mean that I should write it out 40 times for every alt account I have ever had because I only have ever had one
Did I stutter?
What version of chatgpt did you use for the essay? asking for a friend
(06-12-2023, 06:38 PM)reina Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 06:34 PM)Papa Milo Wrote:
Did I stutter?
Yeah
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(06-12-2023, 06:42 PM)slater Wrote: What version of chatgpt did you use for the essay? asking for a friend
By hand mate it took me fucken hours to do. I have been working on it for the past few days I have been telling Gabe that I’ve been writing this for the past few days.
This is starting to become a bit back & forwardy.

I think we just need to post important relative information for @Gabe to go over & stop arguing with each other since he is the one who has to put the pieces together to make a final decision.

I should probably add my opinion so this is a edit. I think regardless of weather or not it was one alt or three that it is a relatively minor thing as sad as it was a attempt at humour with the first one, & I do think that is what it was thanks to the wording used, as for the others I don't know, we can only speculate as dumb as that sounds to some.

I think the chance to move on with life & be part of the community should be given. +1 for unban on the condition that this is the last time for at lest one year
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
i think the community shame is prob the worst punishment here, even if he's unbanned gah dam poor guy is gonna be scarred
I did the middle school chalk board punishment so hear you go guys. I also want to reiterate this is because of the olim apap account because I take full responsibility for using A alt when I did not know it was against the rules. This is NOT an admission of guilt for the other 3 and the mods assured me that they will still be looking into that, which I appreciate.

Also I have been tolled that my handwriting is atrocious any thoughts on that
[Image: d95a2d743c5cb89cdd40bbf97ba601ea.png]

https://imgur.com/a/f7aEpml

(edit if one of the mods could make the image show that would be great thanks)
incredible, unban request approved

pls don’t use alts again