Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le Yeet The Bread.
So here's a small announcement that won't really come to a shock to anyone who has been aware of my current situation. Effective immediately I am stepping down from PH Admin and of course all staffing within Dinkleberg's Gmod. 

Life has been kicking me in the teeth and I truly just don't have the time to give to the server like I have over the last couple years. I don't really feel like I should hold a position like this when I'm doing so little. I had a lot of desires and ideas to improve upon the server but literally no time to execute them. Some pay periods I'm actually working 140 hours in two weeks. I'm too exhausted from life and work to put my head into Gmod. 

It sucks because I really have enjoyed my time here but it's not right for me to remain an Admin if I'm not giving the server the TLC it needs. I don't want to leave it all up to Chelllman and Possum but I feel like they're going to continue doing good things like they have been. 

I'm very glad to have seen the server go on for so long and I do hope it keeps heading in the right direction. It may be a little on the slow side compared to last year but I suppose Garry's Mod is a pretty old game. It's still cool to see something stay built up for so long and a community with so many interesting people. I don't have much experience with Gmod communities but this definitely has to be one of the best if not the best. 

There are a ton of people that I've become friends with and I absolutely have enjoyed all the time we've spent playing online together. There's certainly too many to keep the list accurate.

From Drunk CoD Zombies to Golf It, and Gartic Phone and all sorts of party games it certainly wasn't all consolidated to Gmod and I loved it. 

I hope to still play in these from time to time when I actually have time to breathe in my life. 

I'll probably still be around. 

Peace out from Le Breadmin.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
It was great having you on the team, friendo. You did good. o7

(goober accidentally closed his own resignation post, it's open for replies now.)
Though I am a 99% TTT player, seeing you do your work around here has shown me you were truly one of the good ones in an admin position here. Hopefully you don’t have to keep doing all that work for yourself soon and get some semblance of a work/life balance soon. Thanks for all your contribution!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Who'd you pass the torch to? :o

Good luck in your future endeavors friend, you were a good admin o7
You were a great admin. Hopefully you’ll stick around and hop on occasionally still. Good luck on your future you moldy bread! o7
???????? ??????
Real life should always come first. It has been great watching you grow over the years from user to admin. Best of luck. o7
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
o7
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I hope things get easier for you, you deserve it. Thanks for everything you've done for the server. o7
[Image: image.png]
A good man knows when its time to take their leave. Good luck boss.
Well Ryzif its sad to see you go. I don't play Gmod as much anymore but I can remember your first days after getting trusted, then to t-mod, to mod sayin "I will never apply for admin", and now you resign from an admin. much respect to you and hope life gets better. o7