Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Brain Hurt and Melted...
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
  • Comet Eclipse (STEAM_0:0:161254872)
  • Blackoutgaming6 ( STEAM_0:1:222464822)
  • nissan.85_720 (STEAM_0:0:509907934)
  • crhobbs04 (STEAM_0:1:554387621)

Potential Witnesses: 
  • Garro
  • Blu
  • Classwork
Reason to Ban: Gosh..uhh
  • CP comments
  • Gross Comment/topic
  • Mic spamming (Only Comet)
  • Gags Evading (Only nissan and Blackout was the only ones who didn't evade)
  • Disrespecting to players and staffs
  • Saying slur (Only Comet)

Proof:  SS of Comet evading: https://imgur.com/a/SjfqrRH

Other:
  • I believe only crhobbs, Comet and Blackout are the only ones who got perma gagged/muted during this time.
  • Putting nissan here since he was involved.
  • Classwork should have some recording before I joined in.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
So I have my videos as well, here's some of my culprits I managed to capture as well.

My first video just goes on mainly about how much they kept talking about the gross CP stuff and kept complaining about it over and over. We told them multiple times to drop the topic but it seems like they don't want to listen.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD_Vohr2NNM

The second video goes into detail about the gag/mute evasions they kept doing over and over. Leaving and rejoining seeing if they can at least talk/chat. Imo that's a big no-no and deserves a huge punishment.

One of the extras I managed to capture was: TheDust | STEAM_0:0:30971055

He was doxxing Arturo The1 and said VERY....expensive words.

Video 2: Information sent to the Admins

Also on a last note, from what Bird has said, I managed to capture a recording earlier catching a pair of ghosters. I won't go into detail since I stated it in the post: here.
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
1+ For a perma, Comet - Blackout - crhobbs got map gagged/muted loads of times + evading punishments with no intention to stop all that shit, Nissan on the other hand kept opposing punishments and encouraging players to copy his anti-staff behaviour
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
horrid. absolutely horrid.

+1 to bans
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Went ahead and watched the videos, what they said is inexcusable and disgusting but they're not CP comments unless I missed something. Still, a permaban and maybe a discussion about a community ban is in order for the ones who endlessly talked about child predators and then made horrible, baseless accusations when they were told to stop talking about it.
well thats a whole lot of ICKY.

fuck that shit. all players have been perma banned.

good job dealing with them and thank you for your ban request.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.