Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SN1P3RKNIGHT and Burisho Ban Request
this is gonna be a long one

Offenders name(s): SN1P3RKNIGHT and Burisho

Offenders SteamID(s): STEAM_0:0:430958002 (SN1P3RKNIGHT) and STEAM_0:1:106581674 (Burisho)

Witness: anyone in clips

Reasons to ban: So this started with SN1P3RKNIGHT rdming me on my T round on Dimmsdale. I have no clips of this incident because staff were on and handled it.

- Few maps later on community bowling with no staff on he does it again as seen in this this clip. He kills me at around 1:30 but I included the full round for transparency. Here is the damagelog for the round. also, he said this shortly after. 

- Next round he does a little bit more rdm/attempted rdm. Clip here. Damagelog Part 1 and Part 2.

- this brings us to the next map. This clip is a bit more chaotic but long story short: someone throws incen, everyone rushes ladder, then he kills me. This map is also were SN1P3RKNIGHT and Burisho start to target Anyway as seen in this clip.

- Map changes and they continue. Here they target again which makes Anyway leave the server. SN1P3RKNIGHT starts mass rdming and teaming with Burisho Here. Damagelog Part 1 and Part 2.

- SN1P3RKNIGHT continues rdming in subsequent rounds which pretty much kills the server. Clip HereDamagelog

Proof: linked these already but ill put them here aswell

Clips:
RDM and Potential Targeting.
RDM Attempt.
RDM and Potential Targeting Map 2
RDM and Targeting Anyway
RDM and Targeting Anyway Map 3
RDM and Teaming
More RDM

Damagelogs/screenshots:
RDMs me
Admits it in chat
RDM Map 1
Attempted RDM Map 1
- RDM Map 3: Part 1Part 2Next Round
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
both banned for 3 days for teaming/targeting. they don't drive.