Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Le Yeet The Bread.
Who are you?

nah fr tho you had a good run. PH was lucky to have a stinky ass admin like you
Ryzif you were always there to straighten things out & it was always respected. I'm glad to have met you as you are one of the 3 main reasons I stuck around, it's true that this wasn't unexpected, but it sure as hell ain't the end. Wen I have time in my life we will definitely play the crap out of other games together since after my journey with you I see you as a friend. I will miss you being my Admin. 

Take care legend.

[Image: press-f-to-pay-respect.gif]
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
o7 ty for everything you have done for dinkleberg's hopefully you get a break soon
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
The breadmin has now just become Bread.

All honesty, thank you for helping me out and being a good friend while you were here. You did good man. I wish you the best and hope life doesn’t keep kicking you I. The teeth like it has. I’m sure not worrying about this place will make that quite a bit easier.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
o7
Breadman
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
hope you have fun with your freedom but I still hope to see you around from time to time.

o7

Ph was lucky to have dumb admin like you
o7 ya dummy.

Why yall gotta break my lil stupid heart?

Thanks for all you've done and all the time you've given to this server even when you were so very busy. You are appreciated by this marsupial. Be a good lil bread loaf.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Ryzif there is this amazing thing called "sleep". I think you can google it and figure out what it is. I hope you get some "sleep" and stop working so many hours. I'm glad we got to staff together for as long as we did my friend.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
Another good one gone ☹️
congrats on escaping! hope your retirement goes well old man thanks for everything