Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BigDHorsee Trusted Application
Ingame Name: BigDHorsee

SteamID: 76561198059074541
Discord Tag: Joker#5505

Time Played: 6 Days

When First Joined: Unsure of when exactly. I know it was sometime in August.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Typically play from 8 pm to 1 pm CT most days.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Since I am already on and I know that Pluto and other stuff can't be on all the time, just wanted to help ease the troubles of others when those people aren't on.

Why you want to help the community: Well, I am a part of it. And I know how the server can get when there is no staff on. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Not on this server.

How did you find us?: One of my friends randomly started playing gmod again and I only ever played TTT and this was the most active server.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 

Other: Was a prior Superadmin on LTT when that was alive. There is a few people who were on that server that know me on here.
i feel bad for anyone who willingly becomes staff +1 suffer
hihihi, while im not active much, i don't think you really qualify since you've still got quite a lot to do before applying. not to come off as rude but more as friendly tips to help you get started to try to apply again and get a guaranteed response. 

if you could explain, do you know exactly how many hours you have in the TTT server or an estimate of any kind?? that would be greatly appreciated. the main issue is that you don't have much engagement on discord/forums compared to TTT + consistent engagement in the community for a month. if you are able to engage outside of the server and more into the community + also putting an introduction thread about yourself on the forums, that would be a great start for you. using the forums is a little rougher but if you were to engage in the discord for a month and flesh out more, i'm sure you could easily take out the engagement part. I'm not sure how you are in the server, but another recommendation you could do is flesh out your application more. 

-1 for now, but with more time and engagement i'm sure you'll get it
(10-09-2023, 02:29 AM)slater Wrote: hihihi, while im not active much, i don't think you really qualify since you've still got quite a lot to do before applying. not to come off as rude but more as friendly tips to help you get started to try to apply again and get a guaranteed response. 

if you could explain, do you know exactly how many hours you have in the TTT server or an estimate of any kind?? that would be greatly appreciated. the main issue is that you don't have much engagement on discord/forums compared to TTT + consistent engagement in the community for a month. if you are able to engage outside of the server and more into the community + also putting an introduction thread about yourself on the forums, that would be a great start for you. using the forums is a little rougher but if you were to engage in the discord for a month and flesh out more, i'm sure you could easily take out the engagement part. I'm not sure how you are in the server, but another recommendation you could do is flesh out your application more. 

-1 for now, but with more time and engagement i'm sure you'll get it
Ill take the feedback, of course. But just wanted to address some of the things you brought up.
1. At the time of posting I was exactly at 6 days or 144 hours.  Sitting at 6 days and 3 hours now. 
2. First time using forums was with this, wasn't sure if people use forums for anything besides applications for promotions or ban appeals.  I am on the Discord and typically message in general, shitposting, or one of the other messages once in a day. Could definitely do more, but there is no real substance to the discords chats that make me want to talk to people. Plus a lot of the people on there, I believe, are just older players or also from PH.
3. Not sure exactly how to flesh it out much more with the given template for the application. If you could be specific with that, would be appreciated for possible future uses.

I am glad you are wanting to help and giving me constructive criticism.  I also hope it doesn't come off as me disregarding what you said, as that is not what I am trying to do.

Thanks for the response!
i like big dick horse seems like a nice guy, but you should prove you wanna be trusted for the shitty server

EX: Do reports, post on forums
EX: continue being friendly/helpful
EX: be gay.
Wink 
(10-10-2023, 11:14 AM)shaye Wrote: i like big dick horse seems like a nice guy, but you should prove you wanna be trusted for the shitty server

EX: Do reports, post on forums
EX: continue being friendly/helpful
EX: be gay.
Thank you, Shaye. big dick horse likes you too.

Will start doing reports now that I actually am on the forums.

Will continue to be me, whether that is being friendly or being a silly goose.
Will be as gay as a straight man can be.  Walk the line a little bit.  Wink
(10-10-2023, 12:43 AM)BigDHorsee Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 02:29 AM)slater Wrote: -snip-
Ill take the feedback, of course. But just wanted to address some of the things you brought up.
1. At the time of posting I was exactly at 6 days or 144 hours.  Sitting at 6 days and 3 hours now. 
2. First time using forums was with this, wasn't sure if people use forums for anything besides applications for promotions or ban appeals.  I am on the Discord and typically message in general, shitposting, or one of the other messages once in a day. Could definitely do more, but there is no real substance to the discords chats that make me want to talk to people. Plus a lot of the people on there, I believe, are just older players or also from PH.
3. Not sure exactly how to flesh it out much more with the given template for the application. If you could be specific with that, would be appreciated for possible future uses.

I am glad you are wanting to help and giving me constructive criticism.  I also hope it doesn't come off as me disregarding what you said, as that is not what I am trying to do.

Thanks for the response!
Sorry for the late response! Hours are good so no need to worry. For the discord, that is understandable, I don't really check it but I had thought you don't use it much as the forums. As long as you got activity in there then that should be good. 
For fleshing it out more, I would just recommend on what you could use your powers for with each specific role which you can refer to here. Just like for ex: I could use my report manager power to ensure proper slays and yadada, you get the deal. not much really but just to give a bit of meat to the bone ya feel me? You can also refer to previous staff apps for suggestions as well since there is plenty of examples as well :)
I appreciate the feedback and I hope to see you work your way in the community!

Edit: Also, as I go through my previous statement, I feel that if you have somewhat a little bit of activity in the discord, then I could change my vote to a +1, forums wise, it's kinda slow so Ill give you some slack on that.
+1 i am actually active in the server and think that BigD would make a good trusted! he has a good understanding of the rules and its just trusted. forums are dying and honestly would benefit to have other staff on so the 4 on/awake at night dont always have to get on
+1

I like Big D *Pause*
Bump
???????? ??????