Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup fellow nerds
Biggrin 
Hello you nerds. I never really thought to make an introduction or anything, but I've been around dinks for a long time and I think its finally time. Maybe it will come in handy if I ever became TTT staff down the road.........?

It took me almost 6 years just to even use the forums at all, which I would wish I did earlier. It's nice to see a different side of Dinks for the most part. 

Been on dinks for some time now, but mainly on ph. Used to play back in 2017 as an alt named Chef Boyardee which I'm sure almost no one remembers, as I barely even talked or chatted for a few months. But I became active in late 2019-early 2020 due to covid and getting it with the the first week of course. I met some awesome people there, and I miss seeing people like voss, star, travis, etc. Even if I didn't talk with them much at all. I've loved playing with all the people I've met on ph over the years, even if I can be overbearing.

If I'm not on gmod I'm usually either hiking or playing cod, it has been my comfort game for almost 16 years now. The good thing about California is that there are a lot of places to hike which makes me quite happy. 

I love to listen to music, especially whilst hiking. A good way to calm the nerves in my opinion. Though the music I listen to is either old rock or EDM, particularly dnb or dubstep. Always had a fascination for EDM since I was a kid lmao.

Used to work as a meat clerk in my local store for about 4 years, but was fired unfortunately due to a stupid reason. Honestly, it was some of the best 4 years ever, I met so many great people. Its even landed me an oppurtunity to become an apprentice butcher here as log as my job app gets accepted which I am estatic for! 

Bit of an oddball think is I have thoroughly enjoyed learning to cook as of late. My father has taught me a lot, all of my family is Italian and make most of their meals from scratch usually. It is honestly nice to discover a passion for something I normally thought I would hate doing, and I implore others to maybe step out their comfort zone!

Lastly, I have been attempting to become a major in computer science. I took a few classes back in 2021 in college and I was in some APCS classes. But I'd be lying if I said I retained most, if any of that info. But these last few months, I've been attempting to self teach myself to mixed results. Cannot wait to actually be able to go back to college soon.

It's been a blast playing TTT much more this last year or so, lots of amazing people on there. I plan to continue playing there, I'm glad to be part of a community that is actively making sure it is safe for all type of people. I'm glad to offically make a post like this, I am happy to have met so many of you all over the years and I hope to meet more incredible people!

(ps: Remember to KOS Blu. He camps with an AWP and thinks he is better than me )[Image: biggrin.png] 
Great guy to be around and have fun with, thinks he is good when he isn't, only when he is drunk is he truthful with himself! Only downside with this guy is he likes prop hunt, ewwwww.
sucker
+1 for permaban or whatever
[Image: IMG_1671.png?ex=656f469a&is=655cd19a&hm=...543afbb22&]
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
Welcome to the forums (kinda)! You’ve popped in here a little bit, but hope to see you around here more. 

I’ve mainly played Prop Hunt with you, and enjoy doing so. I should probably play more TTT as well lol.  

Good luck in your education and work life! I too do IT, but mainly troubleshooting and system administration stuff.
???????? ??????
(11-21-2023, 04:54 AM)[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Wrote: Great guy to be around and have fun with, thinks he is good when he isn't, only when he is drunk is he truthful with himself! Only downside with this guy is he likes prop hunt, ewwwww.

Erm I think I am good cause I KNOW I am SO incredible at TTT. Alcohol just makes me better then you :)
I've definitely seen you around but it's nice to read a proper introduction!! If you have any questions or want some help becoming staff, feel free to message me!
(11-21-2023, 04:43 PM)NO NAME Wrote: Erm I think I am good cause I KNOW I am SO incredible at TTT. Alcohol just makes me better then you :)

Nuh uh
(11-21-2023, 05:37 PM)Icey Wrote: I've definitely seen you around but it's nice to read a proper introduction!! If you have any questions or want some help becoming staff, feel free to message me!
can you help me become staff
[Image: gBkzZod.png]