Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we need to address something.
i have realized something VERY important that is negatively impacting this community.

this issue hurts our players every day, causes GREAT amounts of distress, harm, and triggering of our vulnerable members of our community.

we currently have a GERMAN, let me say again, GERMAN, player model in the community. this player model is clearly a freaking NAZII!!!!!!!! (omg) and with the events going on today I CANNOT believe that we allow this player model into the server. 

the amount of harm this gray figure has caused, and the distress it has brought me, leads me to believe this issue must be addressed at ONCE.

i call for the IMMEDIATE removal of this player model. we must ensure we erase EVERYTHING that can hurt our more sensitive players. if we do not do this, are we really even better then the KKK?

thank you, big brother.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Raider Flag PFP Lore 2.0
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Personally, I think the the Lara Croft player model should be removed due to the jiggle physics. There are children that play on our server and I think that it is highly inappropriate as well.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
What dumbass would be upset over the German Days of Defeat player model. But don't get me started on historical things.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(01-15-2024, 02:57 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: Personally, I think the the Lara Croft player model should be removed due to the jiggle physics. There are children that play on our server and I think that it is highly inappropriate as well.

i can concur with this finding. is this really appropriate to objectify women in dinks ttt in 2024? i dont think so.
We don’t talk about grandpa
(01-15-2024, 02:57 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: Personally, I think the the Lara Croft player model should be removed due to the jiggle physics. There are children that play on our server and I think that it is highly inappropriate as well.
keep yourself safe (pg version)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Wait till he finds out about the space nazi leader skin!!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Soft people getting mad at a player model from a game and that's representing history.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week