Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
Example,

I call KOS on Person (A) for doing a traitorous act. Person (B) is near person (A) and is not being shot at. Both clearly acknowledge each other. Is it reasonable to kill person (B) if they are not shooting at person (A) even though I called out person (A)?
Life is finite.
You can kill/kos a person if they are clearly with and not killing or attempting to kill s kos'd player
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(06-03-2017, 03:49 PM)Connor20 Wrote: Example,

I call KOS on Person (A) for doing a traitorous act. Person (B) is near person (A) and is not being shot at. Both clearly acknowledge each other. Is it reasonable to kill person (B) if they are not shooting at person (A) even though I called out person (A)?

I dont know much about TTT only having 16 hours, but it sounds reasonable to kill person (B)
(06-03-2017, 03:56 PM)DaKody Wrote: You can kill/kos a person if they are clearly with and not killing or attempting to kill s kos'd player

Ok, so if I KOS person A for doing a traitorous act or by having DNA on them and Person A and I are in a standoff, if I ask Person B to shoot Person A with valid traitorous reasons or for DNA and Person B decides to instead not shoot Person A, I can kill them both?
(06-03-2017, 04:14 PM)HiddenBlade Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 03:56 PM)DaKody Wrote: You can kill/kos a person if they are clearly with and not killing or attempting to kill s kos'd player

Ok, so if I KOS person A for doing a traitorous act or by having DNA on them and Person A and I are in a standoff, if I ask Person B to shoot Person A with valid traitorous reasons or for DNA and Person B decides to instead not shoot Person A, I can kill them both?

Yes. If they do not KOS someone doing something traitorous or being actively KOSd then they are able to be killed as well.
What if I put a reasonable suspicion on A before overtime and person B refuses to kill person A in overtime, can I then kos person B, maybe after repeating that A is now kosed since it is overtime?

(06-30-2017, 11:34 AM)xaiscool the Pikachu Wrote: What if I put a reasonable suspicion on A before overtime and person B refuses to kill person A in overtime, can I then kos person B, maybe after repeating that A is now kosed since it is overtime?

Yes, same scenario in OT basically as A is now Kosd

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Yeah that's what I thought but I've gotten in arguments over it. Some guests just like to argue over stuff like this