Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year, Same month.
I guess I'll hop on the 2024 intro train.

I'm August (Not my real name), I'm 29, and I've been active in Dinks for a little over 4 years now. I am a former moderator for the Prop Hunt and most recent former admin for Murder.

I was in the army for 6 years, thankfully leaving a year before @Harmless_Potato joined up. Get fucked, nerd. 

Nowadays I mainly play games that aren't Garry's Mod, play my musical instruments for fun, and just try to vibe. I also work a full time job as security for a beach resort in my state, and I'm trying to work out where I want my life to go from here.

Since I have no desire to ever load up Gmod again, you can find me in the discord usually getting mad at someone who called me old again.

Anyway, I'll see y'all around. o7
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
This guy is OLD
???????? ??????
why is everyone in the army here.....
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Old man who previously held the "most likely to kill me due to proximity" award until he moved away.

Also the only community member that has seen me in real life. This man is a threat to me and I should keep that in mind.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-17-2024, 01:55 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: This guy is OLD

I hate you <3

(01-17-2024, 04:24 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Old man who previously held the "most likely to kill me due to proximity" award until he moved away.

Also the only community member that has seen me in real life. This man is a threat to me and I should keep that in mind.

I eat Danger. I breath Terror. I am Doom.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(01-18-2024, 05:37 PM)August Wrote: I eat Danger. I breath Terror. I am Grandpa.

Yeah you are
new year....
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)