Unban Request Smurfy
Steam Name: smurphy_beefjerky

Steam I.D: 76561199092575727

Who banned you: Kaptainles

Reason for ban: Harassment/Sexual Comments

Reason for Admins to unban you: I believe that I got banned for telling Hong "Tell your wife to shut up", which was obviously a joke in response to him saying something to someone, telling them to shut up.  I don't understand why he can tell someone to shut up, but I can't jokingly tell him to tell someone to shut up. Also, dike is a banned word? I didn't know that. Dike is a geological term, i did it as a double entendre. Additionally, I got warned for the same thing for ripe vagina. As far as I'm aware, everyone in the server was of age and didn't have any explicit complaints to what I said except staff. I just don't understand how people are supposed to be funny in the server without saying certain things that are objectively funny or at least subjectively funny. I don't really care about being unbanned, but I think its hard to know what the limits are.  which most people reach at some point. I would prefer to be unbanned though. I mean I wont say the word now that I know its banned. But these rules should be expressed verbally first before giving an outright warning. If there are certain gray words, you should let people know they are banned if they aren't specifically mentioned in motd, which I have read.
getting warned for saying ripe vagina is crazy
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
This sounds like a job for the PH Co-Owner

For clarification tho i just did the ban for the points threshold, not the warn
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
As a former ph co owner they clearly got the wrong person I agree with deadpool +1 for apology video.

(its a day ban for threshold just wait it out)
-1. it's a day ban wait it out
former admin2
Not sure what this has to do with prophunt.... but if you want to make a ban appeal on ttt you were warned by me for a pedo joke for 8 points, and just now for using a slur.
I can provide evidence of the joke if needed, but you were banned for passing the warn threshold. -1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-16-2024, 12:05 AM)TDawg4 Wrote: Not sure what this has to do with prophunt.... but if you want to make a ban appeal on ttt you were warned by me for a pedo joke for 8 points, and just now for using a slur.
I can provide evidence of the joke if needed, but you were banned for passing the warn threshold. -1
This literally says ttt appeals

Also, i would like the evidence.

(02-16-2024, 12:05 AM)Deadpoolz Wrote: -1. it's a day ban wait it out
I disagree because it wasn't anything explicitly addressed to me before getting warned.
(02-16-2024, 12:10 AM)smurfy_beefjerky Wrote:
I disagree because it wasn't anything explicitly addressed to me before getting warned.

off topic, but I wonder why they call it "warns"?
former admin2
This is the 8 point warn 

"Kessler was community banned for sexting minors" 

https://streamable.com/6kle9w
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-16-2024, 12:13 AM)Deadpoolz Wrote:
(02-16-2024, 12:10 AM)smurfy_beefjerky Wrote:

off topic, but I wonder why they call it "warns"?
It's just a suggestion, especially for someone who has been in the dinkleberg's community for more 3 years. It's not like I'm purposely evading rules. It's knowing the limits of what can be said and those aren't explicitly expressed for anyone in this fucking server before they get warned or banned. We should also be able to appeal points given to players, but that's a different discussion.