Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who?
yo

I figured if I was gonna be playing I might as well make one of these

For those who know me, fuck you
For those who don’t, I’ve been a part of the community since around 2015. I was the first co owner of prop hunt, and was also mod (I think) on TTT. Life got got busy and I think there was some drama in the community that pushed me out and I focused on some IRL stuff like getting a degree and pursuing a life long dream of mine. 

This life long dream is now a reality and my job. It requires me to work for 3-6 weeks, then have 1-2 weeks off (which is why I’ve been playing these last two weeks). I don’t want to dox myself, so for now let’s just say I’m a professional athlete. I’m aware of how pompous and narcissistic it sounds but truly that’s my most accurate job description (@bryanbrr can vouch he follows me on instagram)

I leave for Spain tomorrow so I’ll be gone for a few weeks, but will probably play again mid/end of March when I have some downtime and am back in the good ol US of A. 

Looking forward to playing with you all!
do NOT tell this guy if ur tummy hurts. he doesnt like it
[Image: kirby.gif]
My fellow prop hunt co owner us homies gotta stick together. 

2024 dink reunion arc tho fr.
You earned what you did, it’s not pompous or narcissistic to say that. Glad to see you around!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Congratulations old man
Good seeing you again <3
Did Avi actually show you how to noclip
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Holy old man. I don't know you, but welcome back!
???????? ??????
what sport r u involved in
can I get an autograph I am an og Dinkleberg acquaintance
Welcome back my friend! It’s so exciting to see what you do! Glad to have you back here even if it’s only for a bit!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]