Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a way to get banned from forums?
Please, this community on here sucks and I would love to get banned from forums. I got warned 5 points for harassment after pinging some bitch.  It’s a bunch of sissy cuck liberals here…. Also, this isn’t shit posting. I hope this is worthy enough of a ban on forums. I don’t wanna be banned from dinks, just the forums. Can someone brave staff just do it?
I would try harder if I were you if you were trying to get banned from somewhere. You could also, just not get on the forums if you hate it that much but that solution is probably just too easy.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
community ban is banned from all dinks servers

forum ban is what you're looking for

how this helps!
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(02-24-2024, 11:48 AM)cum at first sight Wrote: community ban is banned from all dinks servers

how this helps!
I just want to delete my account but there’s not a way, so I wanna get banned. I give full permission and think that everyone on here are a bunch of bandwagoning retards with minimal real life esteem. I also think that it’s not ludicrous to request my account get banned and that be followed through. It happens all the fucking time. I’m not willing to go through the hoops of actually getting myself banned. It did help by the way thank you
(02-24-2024, 11:51 AM)Samaster Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 11:48 AM)cum at first sight Wrote: community ban is banned from all dinks servers

how this helps!
I just want to delete my account but there’s not a way, so I wanna get banned. I give full permission and think that everyone on here are a bunch of bandwagoning retards with minimal real life esteem.
you can ask the web admin to delete it

hope this helps!
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
just go touch grass? lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-24-2024, 11:53 AM)Foxka Wrote: just go touch grass? lol
Listen, I live in a pretty good reality. But this place is a parasitic fest of peabrained individuals and I don’t want to lend any thought or any avenues for it to pollute my divine being. My presence is simply a gift to all. If it isn’t, then you are a parasite yourself.
(02-24-2024, 11:56 AM)Samaster Wrote:
Listen, I live in a pretty good reality. But this place is a parasitic fest of peabrained individuals and I don’t want to lend any thought or any avenues for it to pollute my divine bein. My presence is simply a gift to all. If it isn’t, then you are a parasite yourself.

The only person here I’m seeing that fits the second sentence there is you, project harder why don’t ya
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(02-24-2024, 12:02 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 11:56 AM)Samaster Wrote:
Listen, I live in a pretty good reality. But this place is a parasitic fest of peabrained individuals and I don’t want to lend any thought or any avenues for it to pollute my divine bein. My presence is simply a gift to all. If it isn’t, then you are a parasite yourself.

The only person here I’m seeing that fits the second sentence there is you, project harder why don’t ya
I’m only asking a simple favor and everytime I come back, there are more of you. I’m not saying anything that you all haven’t spent time thinking of yourself.
(02-24-2024, 12:16 PM)chapman Wrote: Seek help. Not a joke.
This place is like a cult and you don’t leave through ordinary means. I thought you were normal David.I made a simple request and instead of it being respected, I now have to leave through terrible means. We all do regrettable things on our twenties. This is that old man. If you stay here until your thirties, that’s a problem