Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a way to get banned from forums?
hey we arent a cult :^( im sorry you had a bad time though  [Image: 360_F_434474008_kXxFaVcutRtiX26qkMy7TQ5bz0Hgid9I.jpg]
This is damning but has rewatch value.

(02-24-2024, 12:18 PM)Samaster Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 12:16 PM)chapman Wrote: Seek help. Not a joke.
This place is like a cult and you don’t leave through ordinary means. I thought you were normal David.

There are certainly cliques here but to call it a cult is a bit of a reach. 

I sit on the sidelines and only throw in my "valuable" two cents when I think it's important. You need to take time off the internet for a bit instead of lashing out.
smh my head
Hi! don't appreciate being called a bitch tbh smuffle. Its a pretty bold move. Tried being supportive to you up until a point but you have completely gone of the deep end. First of all you flashed a call full of people (who have girlfriends) your bra and almost took your pants off. You constantly talk about sex all the time and fish for compliments. You are absolutely rude to people and have insulted people about their appearances to their face which is horrible to do to people you are nice to. You are so upset and salty over some asshole (sorry he knows who he is but hes an asshole most days) and try to get his friends to pick your side over his. You also don't understand why pedophilic remarks are gross and wrong which in itself is upsetting and disgusting. You think being hot can give you a pass to do anything you want but the inside is so ugly. You are so mentally ill and need help before you push away the friends and family you have in real life, because you have already pushed alllllll of your online friends away. You can't just leave shit alone. just leave it alone! What was the point of calling me a bitch in this post? You just want to be messy. Quit acting like the victim and take some fucking responsibility for once you delusional cunt.

I honestly wish you the best. Please get help. Take a break from the internet. Maybe a community ban will serve you well? But leave me the fuck out of it because you put yourself in this mess. no one else did.

take
fucking
responsibility.

(Sorry for those who had to witness my outburst)

ps
this is the one post of mine you should take seriously, ignore the signature lol
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
ok nvm this person seems creepy and gross, not someone who should be allowed around the people in this community based on misstie's post. I change my answer to just community ban her and give her what she wants.

/locked
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Adios don't let the door hit you on the way out
[Image: J6yUs0g]
And here i was waiting for the community kool-aid and you just had to go and ruin it. 
Hope you find something you enjoy
[Image: 2c541e477b3d850d9dea2b479877bfea.jpg]
(02-24-2024, 12:30 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: Hi! don't appreciate being called a bitch tbh smuffle. Its a pretty bold move. Tried being supportive to you up until a point but you have completely gone of the deep end. First of all you flashed a call full of people (who have girlfriends) your bra and almost took your pants off. You constantly talk about sex all the time and fish for compliments. You are absolutely rude to people and have insulted people about their appearances to their face which is horrible to do to people you are nice to. You are so upset and salty over some asshole (sorry he knows who he is but hes an asshole most days) and try to get his friends to pick your side over his. You also don't understand why pedophilic remarks are gross and wrong which in itself is upsetting and disgusting. You think being hot can give you a pass to do anything you want but the inside is so ugly. You are so mentally ill and need help before you push away the friends and family you have in real life, because you have already pushed alllllll of your online friends away. You can't just leave shit alone. just leave it alone! What was the point of calling me a bitch in this post? You just want to be messy. Quit acting like the victim and take some fucking responsibility for once you delusional cunt.

I honestly wish you the best. Please get help. Take a break from the internet. Maybe a community ban will serve you well? But leave me the fuck out of it because you put yourself in this mess. no one else did.

take
fucking
responsibility.

(Sorry for those who had to witness my outburst)

ps
this is the one post of mine you should take seriously, ignore the signature lol
This is damning, but also has rewatch value.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
who r u
[Image: toji-fushiguro.gif]
(02-24-2024, 12:18 PM)Samaster Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 12:16 PM)chapman Wrote: Seek help. Not a joke.
This place is like a cult and you don’t leave through ordinary means. I thought you were normal David.I made a simple request and instead of it being respected, I now have to leave through terrible means. We all do regrettable things on our twenties. This is that old man. If you stay here until your thirties, that’s a problem
I would say this place is more of a circus. And you’re the clown.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]