Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revive the early morning server
Everytime I login in the early morning theres almost always nobody on. what happened to the people from the night before still keeping it popping?
Sleep and work happened.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(03-07-2024, 07:49 AM)Bread (2) Wrote: Sleep and work happened.
I work at 10 am and ive been on the server for over an hour waiting its alr though I wasnt expecting anything because ive been trying to login in the mornings for a week sometimes I just check the server status to see if anyones on. im getting off for now to eat but man I kinda miss the morning people
I work 8-5 sorry dawg
Everyone wants to play but no one wants to be the one to sit 0/32.
Because there is usually nobody on in the wee hours, nobody checks if anybody is on. Id suggest that if you want some pop in the morning, make it a routine and post in the discord when you are trying to get folks on. Its gonna be a lot harder in the morning/midday, but it can happen.
(03-07-2024, 09:37 AM)Icey Wrote: Everyone wants to play but no one wants to be the one to sit 0/32.
The amount of times nowadays I set 1/32 from like 5 to 7... put in the work and the people will come!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
most of the servers regulars are in their 20s-30s and gotta go to work like a responsible member of society instead of rot in front of a computer

this isn't 2016, 2 year olds don't play this game that much anymore
i'm getting on but I will be mostly afk for the rest of the day.

edit: going to dinkleberg 12.
(03-07-2024, 04:43 PM)proper Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 12:54 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: most of the servers regulars are in their 20s-30s and gotta go to work like a responsible member of society instead of rot in front of a computer

this isn't 2016, 2 year olds don't play this game that much anymore
rude, i don't have a job & rot in front of my computer

just be a vtuber and you can do both for your job