Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My (Somewhat Daily) Track Suggestions
I'm just gonna post some track suggestions, hopefully make it a daily thing and you can suggest some too or comment on my suggestions! (After you've listened to them or already have listened)

https://open.spotify.com/track/2H3wWrnO7...e0dbf74d0f

My favorite track on the album 17, really good production on it with really emotionally charged lyrics and vocals. Kind of a bad vibe song so listen when you're in the right headspace for it for sure. easily a 10/10 for me.
wont fall i slip not
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Free by Zabawa. Great song for when you just want to get in a "zen-like state" and turn your brain off. Smooth, flowing vocals and gentle piano chords.
smh my head
Such a vibe of a song
Even tho this is probably way overdo than one song, I just had to put these on. 

Boredom - Tyler, the Creator

BONES - WhereTheTreesMeetTheFreeway

Queens of the Stone Age - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire

Do You Want - Lucki

Moments of Clarity - Narrow Head

Ashtray - Narrow Head

Blow Out - Radiohead

My second favorite song on the album: Pablo Honey, probably Top 3 for me in terms of Radiohead songs. Lyrics aren't incredibly deep but the instruments and industrial sounds really blend together amazingly, especially when the solo starts towards the end.
https://open.spotify.com/track/1hJn2Nq2X...ed25944f84
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
[Image: image.png?ex=6603680e&is=65f0f30e&hm=0bf...27c8021d7&]New music for me of the month.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Honey - Vacations

My favorite track on the album Changes. Campbell Burns always puts his all into his vocal performances on every song Vacations makes, but it really shines in this song for sure with a more somber sounding performance over a faster paced song. The ending Jazz Saxophone Solo hits hard too, really goes for that longing/somber tone the song is going for. EASY 10/10
For this one I'm just gonna recommend a whole band/musical group. TV Girl is honestly one of if not my favorite bands of all time. Their spotify bio is accurate, they make hypnotic and rhythmic pop songs with really solid samples and sometimes even use sound bites of old movies, tv shows, and gospel prayers in their songs. A lot of their songs are about romance in one way or another and I really enjoy that.

My top 3 from them are:

Pretty Boy:
Brad Petering's vocals mixed with a melodic female singer is just a match made in heaven, especially with a really amazing sounding sample to boot. The little tapping of the high-hat is just the cherry on top for this 10/10 song. It gives that sense of feel good music tbh, just a really good vibe even if you can't relate to the lyrics that much. Easily my favorite song on their Death of A Party Girl Album.

Summer's Over:
The Self titled song on the EP Summer's Over takes Jordana's beautiful Vocals and gives it that TV Girl staple of amazing sounding sampled music. This collaboration was a genius idea and it personally goes down as one of the best EPs of all time. This song gives that sense of longing for someone while also having clever and relatable lyrics about the summer season. TBH, this is my favorite song TV Girl has made and I love it so much. EASY 100/10

Grapes Upon The Vine
Another self titled song, this one comes from TV Girl's 3rd full length album released last year. In this album they started bringing in themes of religion and the afterlife while also using gospel and religion related samples in their music. This song is the perfect blend of amazing music, Brad Petering's hypnotically enchanting vocals, and deep/relatable lyrics with some larger than life themes. EASY 11/10.