Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
(03-13-2024, 05:04 PM)shaye Wrote: And if you do get banned again, what do you think should happen at that point? That's the more important of those two questions : I  will never come back ill accept my ban
Okay, here's what I think then, as per your own thoughts. I'd be fine with you eventually being unbanned (I don't have an opinion on if it happens now or later) if it's under the condition that if you have any missteps at all that have anything to do with you being toxic, you're just gone from the community. If you have any other kinds of missteps, I'm not sure what should happen, but your biggest issue is just being an entirely toxic person, but I think people can grow from anything. 

Call it a community ban. You've said and done things worse than certain people that have been ousted from parts/all of the community for years after, where you've gotten chances to try again over and over. . That's the only way I think anyone should really accept this.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(03-13-2024, 12:46 PM)shaye Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 12:34 PM)Battons Wrote: I know this is discord not TTT but how many times did I personally give you “one more chance” only for things to end the same way with you chasing off another member or some other minging. I think we both know how this will end. -1
You're not wrong, but if you know how it'll end then I see no reason not to give me a chance, this one is actually important.

It’s tough, you like being here I know you do, but with the people who are in the discord now I would genuinely be concerned you would chase them away after an outburst. That’s how aggressive you can be. We can’t have other members suffer just because you’ve had a bad day or experience. With that said, if you can prove to us that you’ve changed, that you’re serious, and that you can do something tough like not break any rules on any server or cause issues on an adjacent server for a while, I’ll be willing to +1 an unban at that time.
(03-13-2024, 05:23 PM)Battons Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 12:46 PM)shaye Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 12:34 PM)Battons Wrote: I know this is discord not TTT but how many times did I personally give you “one more chance” only for things to end the same way with you chasing off another member or some other minging. I think we both know how this will end. -1
You're not wrong, but if you know how it'll end then I see no reason not to give me a chance, this one is actually important.

It’s tough, you like being here I know you do, but with the people who are in the discord now I would genuinely be concerned you would chase them away after an outburst. That’s how aggressive you can be. We can’t have other members suffer just because you’ve had a bad day or experience. With that said, if you can prove to us that you’ve changed, that you’re serious, and that you can do something tough like not break any rules on any server or cause issues on an adjacent server for a while, I’ll be willing to +1 an unban at that time.
Thank you Mr battons I appreciate your words; I have no plans of being an asshole or ruining anyone's day I genuinely believe after I have been going to therapy and stuff I understand that retaliating or being a cunt, or starting shit in general isn't the adult-like thing to do, It is immature as a reflection on my character, and ultimately I just look like the idiot. moving forward if I have an issue with someone I will simply log out; ignore/block them, or if I genuinely believe they are doing something wrong report them.
+1 someone called my alt an alt of you and I want to know if I should be offended
(03-14-2024, 01:32 AM)Syn Wrote: +1 someone called my alt an alt of you and I want to know if I should be offended
no shitposting please
My opinion shouldn't matter too much anymore since I'm dead but I don't think you should ever be unbanned from the discord. One small example of issues you caused in the past: you were given a temporary exception to join a tournament during a discord ban, were given temporary access, and ended up spamming NSFW emotes. Given recent TTT behavior/alting I have zero faith anything will be any different.

I was thinking similar to what Battons said though - if you can somehow prove yourself on TTT or something over a lengthy period of time, then perhaps an appeal should be given genuine consideration. I think TTT ought to be the testing ground, not discord - and I think if you can ever stop alting during appeals being on TTT could work out. And as long as you are allowed to appeal, that door remains open. But I don't think adding you back to discord would end well, and urge the discord staff to carefully consider the ramifications of an appeal.

You are chill most of the time, but when you have bad days you really go off a toxic cliff and make everyone's day absolutely miserable. I don't believe you have changed that behavior, and don't believe you will. I understand you like being here, but I don't think the aggression and toxicity is healthy for our community, or yourself.

[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1 unfriendly and too many chances
Your appeal has been denied, but I'd like for you to have the opportunity to come back without an ultimatum hanging over your head. You can appeal again after you've been unbanned from TTT and you've gone at least 2 months without an AWarn on your main account and any alts associated with it. If that appeal is accepted, you'll have a clean slate with our newer moderation bot.