Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal for discord ban
(03-12-2024, 09:13 PM)proper Wrote: you didn't seem to care about the subject matter that got you banned in your first appeal and it doesn't appear that you care now either. maybe if you took it a little more seriously and understood why things of that nature, jokes or otherwise, are zero tolerance here, you'd have a bit more success in your appeals. -1
I am taking it seriously
bro thinks he made a small mistake which is crazy

You seem to have a perennial issue of never putting effort into your appeals and what you did speaks for itself regardless. -1
Damn bro
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Fuck no. -1

If my memory is clear, it was a series of creepy statements leading up to the EDP joke. It was much more than just the joke.
Plus I seem to recall hella alt evasion.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-14-2024, 01:14 PM)Jammin Wrote: Fuck no. -1

If my memory is clear, it was a series of creepy statements leading up to the EDP joke. It was much more than just the joke.

Yes, you're right. I had forgotten about the alts he made, but he made several and came back and would do the same shit. I remember specifically moments where GCubed and I would be in a call and he would there DM'ing GCubed or me just being an overall nuisance.
smh my head
-1 Kaiser permanente sucks
(03-14-2024, 01:21 PM)chapman Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 01:14 PM)Jammin Wrote: Fuck no. -1

Yes, you're right. I had forgotten about the alts he made, but he made several and came back and would do the same shit. I remember specifically moments where GCubed and I would be in a call and he would there DM'ing GCubed or me just being an overall nuisance.
Huh? What are you two talking about? I don't recall doing either of those things especially the creepy statements and I never recall dming GCubed more than once after I got banned
I'll let admins check the history as I no longer have that access after retiring, but it sticks out into my mind as something tied to your history.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I honestly find it hard to believe that I'd be against someone who appealed like two years after their initial ban but honestly nah, I think we're good. -1

We've had people cross the lines before but there are somethings that aren't ever going to be overlooked. Even hackers have more leniency than the shit you brought in lmao
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]