TTT Ban Appeal
I was banned permanently due to outside issues with another player in game. It was taken as Severe Harassment but a lot of what was said was a build up due to issues I had with said player. I'm not expecting anyone to like me but would like to have a shorter ban period or the banned removed entirely than being permanently banned for what I had said to the player outside of the game. I never brought any of these issues I had with said person to the community of the server. 

Thank you.
QaiLub
hey qailub follow the format here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8

and I would appreciate some more context to what happened before making a decision if possible

edit: nvm you're fucked up bro
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
After reading a lot of the things you said, I don't believe you have any place in the community. -1
No format, but still -1

Edit: After reading the album, even bigger -1, get some actually help
former admin2
-1 stay gone :)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
oh boy i was waiting for this one!

im not gonna say much, ill let the screenshots speak for themselves.

https://imgur.com/a/AWk6GUC (this is damning, but also has rewatch value.)

what i will say is that i did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to qailub. i thought we were friends. i was told by multiple people that he was talking about me on the server in a way i was uncomfortable with so i reached out and asked him not to talk about me and this is how he responded. clearly a well adjusted individual.

edit- sorry the screenshots are out of order!
[Image: kirby.gif]
unless they have said anything to you that is as bad as what youve said to them and you have proof, like there is proof of what youve said to them,, this is a -1 with no appeal for a good few months at least
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
bro looks like homie off of r/niceguys

marinated for 3 hrs and said that --- thats nuts virgin

-1 stay banned 4head
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist