Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My (Somewhat Daily) Track Suggestions
new tracks for the new week

morning groove - upper class

oil slick - puma blue

wassup - a$ap rocky

oldie - odd future

i love (mimi, moms, kev) - ka (put on by grif)

in-between - title fight

shirt - thottwat (put on by dong)

i was only temporary - my head is empty

I don't really listen to my head is empty but this song really struck a nerve with me. I really love the vibe of the song, it feels like reopening an empty and remorseful memory you've had. The title is very fitting for the music. easy 9/10
Everyone should listen to The 1975 one of my favorite groups of "pop" music
https://open.spotify.com/track/3TgMcrV32...R_XNsyOkfw
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
[Image: vhrmJLd.png]
The original by The Smiths is a very sad song in it's own right, about a man or Morrissey expressing that a certain thing or experience would be good for him even though he's been dealt a rough hand of life. Morrissey's vocals are always amazing and even though the man's a little problematic, I think this song is a massive W. 10/10

[Image: NwWV0Jn.png]
The cover by Deftones keeps the same type of sadness, but through Chino Moreno's vocals, Deftones' guitar style, and their own post-production effects shows that they can give a grittier version of the same type of sadness. Deftones is always a W so this is an 11/10.
[Image: tcUX7Db.png]
need I say more? It's an undertale song, the whole soundtrack slaps and I definitely need to play it at some point (fuck you alichay)
https://open.spotify.com/track/4Dr0p9x5h...fa2a044532
[Image: qhGShZ6.png]
Common Indie folk/rock W. Richy Mitch and The Coal Miners give us a feel good type song used in a lot of happycore/corecore edits (for good reason). I found this through tiktok (hahaha) and it's just an amazing little bop. give it a listen here.
[Image: wUVUdOy.png]

As someone who isn't a big fan of country music, Red Dead Redemption 1&2's music teams really cooked with this one. This track at the credits of RDR2, and to keep it spoiler free: It's a very pleasing to the ears track. Daniel Lanois' vocals are amazing, as he proves time and time again to be an amazing musician. Also, play Red Dead Redemption 2, it's one of the best video games of all time IMO.
if you ever want to get into suicideboys, this a very good starter song 

antarctica - $uicideboy$
[Image: O7QFLQh.png]
Easily my favorite Linkin Park song, Breaking The Habit comes from the Meteora album. The song was written by Mike Shinoda and was about his friends drug addiction. The song was written as a narration from the friend, and for a while Chester Bennington (rip king <3) was unable to perform the song because of how emotional he would get since he felt the lives of him and the narrator paralleled. Everything from the amazingly somber and emotionally driven vocal performance from Chester, to the simple and catchy guitar riff, to the outstanding mixing and turntable work, to the amazing music video made by Studio Gonzo (with the animation supervised by Kazuto Nakazawa, who directed the animated segments in Kill Bill vol.1). This song is just so perfect to me.

Easy 1000/10