Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprise! Drama! OMG! Surprise! (And my issues with the b*tch*ss Staff)
I know I'm going to poop a few pants with this one, but I would be bored today if I didn't say anything.

First off I would like to preface this by saying, I by no means intend to start more discussion about drama... on a forum discussion board. I'm going to accuse some of you of being horrendous but I of course want no drama to be started. By the way fuck the staff (no drama please).
My ONE and ONLY literally the ONLY SINGULAR problem I have, and I want to make clear this is the ONE SPECIFIC issue, is that all of the staff fucking suck (no offense).

For Context:

It was revealed that, one dark and stormy evening, on the day of my daughter's wedding, in a galaxy far far away, some terminally online "people" had a disagreement with the royal Discord moderators. Endowed by God with the utmost wisdom, one brave and heroic Discordian said of this conflict "Ayo chill."

From there they were met with the greatest vitriol any creature hath ever seen on this forsaken Earth. "No" they said. "Stop victim blaming," they exclaimed.

Why am I outlining this? Because I believe that our staff, granted a power so righteous that even the Lord dare not trifle with exacting, acted out of bounds of their discretion in this paralyzingly brief interaction.

Here begins the meat of the drama.

(Certain steps are omitted for flavor's sake, and everything here is specifically an accurate depiction of cooking and seasoning to medium rare).

>About 20 minutes before grilling, remove the steaks from the refrigerator and let sit, covered, at room temperature.
>Heat your grill to high. Brush the steaks on both sides with oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
>Place the steaks on the grill and cook until golden brown and slightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes.
>Turn the steaks over and continue to grill 3 to 5 minutes for medium-rare (an internal temperature of 135 degrees F).

Important to note that up to this point the steak should be medium rare. If you wish to cook it to further reduce the pink ratio, please stop reading, turn off your device, and go for a walk over the Francis Scott Key Bridge.

>Transfer the steaks to a cutting board or platter, tent loosely with foil and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.

And to include my ruling of the situation:
I am literally going to cry. There are well-done steak-eaters in this community, and while I think that is a perfectly abhorrent way to enjoy your meat, I'm not upset or anything but I will cry, sob even. But I'm like not upset or anything. I just think it's funny how you don't even care. I mean I'm totally fine like it doesn't even matter. But like why aren't you even comforting me? You always do this. No I'm not upset. Yes you always do this Nathan you don't even listen to me anymore. Whatever Nathan I don't care I'm literally fine. I just need to cry. No it's too late now just leave me alone. Why do you not care about me anymore?

To Summarize:

I take great issue with our supposed staff leaders who are our staff and are supposed to be staff members which means that they are staff of our community and should be staffing. I wholly simp athize with the desire to enforce medium-rare-only steak grilling. So why are staff not handling this issue with the tact their role demands? During any sort of conflict among the community, staff should be taking my side, and listening to my opinion and my opinion only. Especially considering the long list of prerequisites and age requirements for staff roles, the Garry's Mod Trouble in Terrorist Town Dinkleberg's TTT (Staff Needed!) Server Staff Members should be held to a standard of appropriate behavior higher than the Pope.

What I wish to happen:

I want to hear a heartfelt apology from each and every individual staff member for this server. Video format, minimum 5 minutes long explaining why your behavior was unacceptable. If you aren't crying at least somewhere during the video response, I will not believe it is genuine and will ask you to re-submit. Only once this happens can the community begin to heal.

The community didn't deserve this, the heroic and brave internet person didn't deserve this, and most importantly, I didn't deserve this (I wasn't involved).

P.S. I would like to apologize for my misogynistic comments as I thought no one was around to hear them. I will do my best to be more private in the future.

Thank you,

You're welcome for the essay.