Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@chelllman I am here to ask you about "BOFA here and on discord"
Ingame Name: Wilfry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:541858729

Time Played: A lot

When First Joined: Like 3 years ago on a February I think

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm on all the time trust me

Rank Desired: Co-owner

Current Rank: Super Donor

What can you do to help the community?: Save it

Why do you want to help the community?: Do I?

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? I have a flip phone with a camera

How did you find us?: Destiny

Other: If I'm promoted to PH Co-Owner, I'll have the chance to make a real difference in the Dinklebergs community. With this role, I can lead efforts to improve infrastructure, increase access to essential services, and promote environmental sustainability. My position will empower me to advocate for policies that prioritize the well-being of our residents, ensuring their voices are heard and their needs are met. By collaborating with stakeholders and utilizing resources effectively, I'll implement initiatives that enhance the quality of life for everyone in the community. My passion for serving others and my vision for a thriving Dinklebergs will inspire others to join me in building a better future for us all.
for the love of god wilfry SHUT THE FUCK UP
[Image: image.png]