• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nelluc9’s Trusted Application
Pencil 
Ingame Name: Nelluc9

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80274343
Discord Tag: nelluc9

Time Played: 333 Hours ?

When First Joined: August 2021

Availability: EST Time, Avg. 8-10 hours a week, 12am-12pm most days of the week depending on work schedule
Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor (Regular Hours)

What can you do to help the community: I have past experience (Browntown Gaming) moderating TTT and developing LUA and content addons for TTT servers. I have used ULX admin commands, RDM manager and AWarn3 to moderate past servers. I’m active on TTT and am moderately active in the discord (mainly #TTT channel). I’ve helped @Thaye with weapon updates for the server. I know and respect the rules of the server and have read the Staff Guidelines document in its entirety.

Why you want to help the community: TTT Holds a very special place in my heart. I’ve played long enough on Dink’s that I want to have more agency and contribution in the direction the server takes. A lot of people from this community I’ve grown to respect and I’ve grown to be friends with a few (thayr and @murl you’re awesome) I’ve had a lot of fun times on Dinks and feel like I can uphold the standard of the community. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: In 2021 when Browntown closed this server saw an influx of people from that community, well one of them was me!

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Indeed.

Other: Thank you for reading through and giving me your opinions! Due to my past experience I’d like to become Moderator eventually but I’m starting off with small steps so I can become more recognized in the community. Btw @cameron can vouch for my dev involvement on a Browntown. 
+1 very Genuine dude who I trust to be fair and very smart when handling staffing. Also like he says, he pretty much did every bit of dev shit that was too hard for me

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
+1 I think would be a good addition to the staff team and would be really good addition to the dev team as well !

Edit: this guy needs donor on forums too
You're the same guy who fixed my keyboard!
Also plays in the espaniol time zone where we have 0 staff on.

+1
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
I don't have a strong opinion of you either way, but I do have one of Murl and if he vouches for you then I trust him so take my +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1

All my homies love Nelluc
Fun to play with, knows and understands the rules, knows how to do LUA stuff. Pretty easy +1.
sure why not +1
i hate him because he talks over me constantly but he's a really cool chill level headed dude and would make for a great trusted :)

+1
[Image: giphy.gif]
Make nelluc a dev instead +1