Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
web staff app and whatnot
Steam/Forum Name: Grump 

Discord Tag: Username is grumpppp ID is 319648203328716800

When did you first join the forums?: 2017

Do you meet the minimum age requirement(18+)?: Yeah I'm 21.

What do you plan to do as a web staff member?: I'll enforce the rules, help Gabe implement new web-related updates, give input where needed, and keep the forums a fun environment. 

What made you decide to apply: I've been a part of this community since 2016. It's been a great source of entertainment and I've met a lot of friends through it. I owe a lot to it. So I figured its time I gave something back. 

Anything else you would like to add?: 

I will take your input into consideration. Thank you for taking the time to read this application. Good luck to anyone else applying for web staff.
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
+1 For grump
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Still don’t know what web staff does but +1 add a button that just counts the total community clicks on it
+1 he’s grump, wherever not so grump is
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
aughhhhhhhhhhh +1
+1 pfp is an oval
+1 he knows about computer stuff and he's one of the nicest people in the community
why the fuck is your icon an oval. +1

grump is super friendly and fun to be around, he also apparently knows about computer stuff. I trust that he'll do just as good a job at being a part of the web staff team as he does at running into the spike traps in lethal company.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
grump is a legend and im pissed this isn’t for ttt. literally never had any issues with him and he would fit in well with the current team. he’s also hot af and hides it.

+1
my favorite skinwalker. +1.

active for a long time and a nice guy, pretty easy slam dunk for forum staff.