bab

Discord Tag:
pregnanthealer

When did you first join the forums?:
July 4th, 2023

Do you meet the minimum age requirement(18+)?:
Yes, I am 20.

What do you plan to do as a web staff member?:
I would monitor the forums to ensure each post, thread, and profile is per the forum's guidelines. I'm incredibly active on the forums, to the point where I'm on pretty much every single day, multiple times. I just love to check out every single post everyone has made recently.

That said, I would ensure that people aren't spamming, also that each post is in the correct section. I would also make sure that nobody harasses fellow community members, and that there is no inappropriate content being posted, no alts being used, and of course, no old threads (>1 month) that are being brought back up. Honestly, I'd just be upholding what's stated in the forum's rules.

What made you decide to apply?:
Well, I'm a staff member on the TTT server who's wanted to branch out, so why not apply for web staff too? I truly enjoy this community and want to ensure it stays a fun yet harmless and non-toxic place for every member. I genuinely love getting the opportunity to help in all parts of this amazing community as I've spent a lot of time being involved in it. I am also absolutely far from lazy, I've given out 70+ TTT warns in the past 6ish months that I've been a part of the team, which should help back that up lol.

I really wouldn't mind helping out even more being web staff to ensure this community thrives in being a fun yet harmless place for people to post various things in their respective sections (i.e. ban requests, staff applications, Introductions, etc...etc.)

Anything else you would like to add?:
nyaa :3

Requirements:

● Preferably be a current or past staff member in the community;
       - Currently TTT staff.
   ● Be an active participant in the forums and the community at large;
       - I'm on here almost every single day and check out every thread, and all of the recent posts.
   ● No ongoing or concurrent community behavioral issues;
       - I'm not a troublemaker lol.
   ● No recent server (legitimate) bans or staff/donor strikes;
       - I have no bans or strikes.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
+1 babmin :)
+1 she would do well as babsite moderator
+1 Bab is here
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
This seems familiar....anyway +1 for web baberator
we can replace gabe with her I think +1
+1 norm might be on to something
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Another day, another bab bablication. +1.

Genuinely one of the nicest people in the community, pretty great at staffing ttt so I can tell she'd do great on the forums.
holy babetator!!!!!! +1
(04-10-2024, 11:28 AM)bab Wrote:
   ● No ongoing or concurrent community behavioral issues;
       - I'm not a troublemaker lol.
liar.

bab is pretty cool i guess i think she could do it...+1 i hate bab
[Image: image.png]