Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xDDD Mod app
Steam/Forum Name: J@CK XDDD

Discord Tag: jackxddd

When did you first join the forums?: 5-13-20185

Do you meet the minimum age requirement(18+)?: Yes im 23 !

What do you plan to do as a web staff member?: Ill help out in keeping the forums a positive and fun environment, be able to help deal with situations when they become unsavory or need to be dealt with and provide feedback and input when I can with any suggestions that could be helpful as well. I always have the forums as an open tab so I can be a quick response person if things are getting out of hand. I have basic forum experiences as well being a ttt mod before so if a web mod gets me new access to things im sure I can catch on quick :)

What made you decide to apply?: I figured it be a good opportunity to throw my hat into the ring and give it an honest attempt. There are alot of amazing applicants so im not to worried but I wanted to give this an honest try because I do think it would be a neat opportunity to me.

Anything else you would like to add?: I would love to hear about what you guys think! this would be new for me so any feedback is welcome! I wish everyone else the best of luck and also, if web mod I will personally make sure all of deadpools post get deleted so he can no longer farm the rep ;)
moved the post to the correct subforum
(04-10-2024, 03:23 PM)reina Wrote: moved the post to the correct subforum
over before it even started
he just might be asta +1
+1 has been great upon return to staff and community
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 youre kinda weird and a guy who has anime and edating so engrained in his personality shouldnt be in a position that collaborates so closely with admins
massive -1, every single woman whom i've asked about their interactions with you has said you made them uncomfortable at one time or another with your words or behavior. i don't think you should ever be in a position where any of those people feel like you have control over what they're allowed to say.
I think the things said about me make things loud and clear I have alot of reflection I need to do about my behavior. To the people I have made uncomfortable I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart since coming back ive tried to distance myself from the person I was. The best thing for me to do is to asked for this to be closed and reflect about who I am.
closed per applicant request above