Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ehh Why Not Staff 2 Places lol
very trustworthy and good judgement. bab. +1
First off I would like to say babbbbb, babster, etc. +1 isn’t formal informative information on them. What are their strengths, their critiques, their motives, and so on? 

From my interactions with them, I have never had an issue with them. They’re on the forums a lot, not a troublemaker. 

I’ve seen them on here pretty much everyday, which is good for an active staff member. Being present and being able to login at least once a day is great for a Web Moderator to be able to efficiently moderate threads and posts. 

She is not a troublemaker. I haven’t personally seen them break any rules or come close to walking the line, keep this up.

As for staffing experience, I don’t play TTT much to fully grasp their staffing ability. I have heard nothing as of now of the inability though. 

It’s a +1 from me. I don’t have much interactions from them as like I said I don’t play TTT much, but they seem well liked and staff adequately from what I’ve seen/heard.
???????? ??????
+1 no red flags and only positive opinions from the community for her

New bab order cult gang
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-11-2024, 09:58 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: First off I would like to say babbbbb, babster, etc. +1 isn’t formal informative information on them. What are their strengths, their critiques, their motives, and so on?

To summarize, I like this community and want to be more proactive to help out as much as possible. I've found that I've had way too much free time on my hands, aha.

I'm incredibly active on here and when I saw that web staff applications were open, I decided why not apply and help out more in the community? I would like to say that I've done a good job at helping the TTT server out and I've been wanting to branch out and do a bit more for a while now. 

I genuinely do adore this community through and through and I want to help ensure that it remains fun and safe for every member alike.

( thank you for not murderin' me for parodying your web app and even this reply, it's all in good fun! :) )
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
(04-11-2024, 01:46 PM)bab Wrote:
(04-11-2024, 09:58 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: First off I would like to say babbbbb, babster, etc. +1 isn’t formal informative information on them. What are their strengths, their critiques, their motives, and so on?

To summarize, I like this community and want to be more proactive to help out as much as possible. I've found that I've had way too much free time on my hands, aha.

I'm incredibly active on here and when I saw that web staff applications were open, I decided why not apply and help out more in the community? I would like to say that I've done a good job at helping the TTT server out and I've been wanting to branch out and do a bit more for a while now. 

I genuinely do adore this community through and through and I want to help ensure that it remains fun and safe for every member alike.

( thank you for not murderin' me for parodying your web app and even this reply, it's all in good fun! :) )
Meant for the other people’s responses instead of just a +1 without any critiques and feedback.
???????? ??????
I am +1 on this you could definitely handle it, although now that you have seen the dumpster fire that can occur on the forums, are you sure this is something you want to actually deal with?
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(04-11-2024, 04:05 PM)chibill Wrote: I am +1 on this you could definitely handle it, although now that you have seen the dumpster fire that can occur on the forums, are you sure this is something you want to actually deal with?

Hi Chibill, I am truly happy to hear that you believe in my ability to handle it. That means a lot coming from you!

This is a sort of difficult question to answer, however, yes I am sure of it;

While everything in my application here is mostly a parody of Potato's web staff application, I still do believe some of it regarding myself. Mainly the parts of wanting to help out the community more in ways that I haven't had the opportunity to, and I feel this would be a good chance for me to branch out and get more involved in the community as a whole.

I have seen lots of ups and downs in this community ever since joining the staff team, and have even been a part of a fair bit of it. I've been reflecting on my behavior recently, especially today with the events that transpired, and because of that, I've realized even more so that I want to help rectify my involvement in some of the 'dumpster fires' by doing my best to help put out any of them that may arise going forward.

Thank you for your response. :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
I struggled so much because I really wanted to +1 this, but however, due to personal reasons, I no longer trust that you are capable at objectively taking a step back and handling situations before making decisions. If you have questions, as again this is a very personal critique, you can reach out to me in DMs.
+1, glad to see more people picking up the torch!!!! Bab is very cool and always has been.

A plus one is merely a vote for support! Never before has it been a problem to leave 1 sentence / meme +1's, on other apps n such, and it shouldnt start to be a problem now. No need for every reply to be an essay amirite?
<3 :3
Bump