Ban Reduction Request
Ingame Name: Connor20

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19953447

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM via Map Trap (TrappyCottage)

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: What i learned after the fact is, innocents/detectives should not press any trap buttons. Going forward I will not press any switches on maps like Trappy Cottage unless I am a traitor.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, [I thought it was 24 hours, I think I'm mistaken] For changing my name while a game was on going: http://dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1828.html

Other:
Life is finite.
+1 for reduction. When I play Connor actually plays the server, doesn't just come in for RDM. I've seen firsthand some of our regular players receive a few slays for the exact same thing.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Yesterday I did the same thing on one of the maps. It was my first time playing on the map and I ran into a giant directional pad on a roof. I hit the button in the middle and before I knew it there was a dead body across the yard. Apparently I shot someone with a cannon and didn't even realize it. The point is, there are a lot of buttons/traps that are very poorly marked, and while Trappy Cottage traps are more conspicuous, it shouldn't lead to a permaban, especially if the player doesn't know what the buttons actually do and are typically well-behaved members.
Traitor karma banned you, I just came on to make a full Perma until appeal. Mistakes happen, and in this case that is what happened. It's best not to activate traps on Trappycottage as an inno, you're always held responsible when this happens.

But ye, a 2-3 week reduction is g for me.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-14-2017, 02:26 PM)Christian Wrote: Traitor karma banned you, I just came on to make a full Perma until appeal. Mistakes happen, and in this case that is what happened. It's best not to activate traps on Trappycottage as an inno, you're always held responsible when this happens.

But ye, a 2-3 week reduction is g for me.

I agree. I was the one who had you banned and I +1 for a reduction at the least. I just had to show you that having 3 rdms in a round deserve punishment. I'd Say a 2 week ban is fair. So if someone could re-ban him for 12 days (since he has served 2 already) that would be great. I will also reduce your slays that I added. Thank you for making an appeal.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yeah reduction to a couple weeks is fine with me. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Connor doesn't come off as the troll when I'm on with him, I'd +1 for a reduction (3 inno deaths still = a perma so its fair for a reduced ban to a few days to a couple weeks) just don't buttons on maps if you don't know what they do and you'll be A-Ok!
+1 for a reduction to 2 weeks, Connor is fairly new to the server still and isn't a troll. I enjoy playing with him too.
Honestly Connor is one of the most active people that aren't cancerous on the server, i would fully support an unban if not a 1 week reduction.

EDIT: How many people did he actually kill? Lol
Based off context sounds like 3

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon