Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This needs to be known
being a friend means someone is looking out for you. Or you are just simplify having fun with each other. there is no other way to put it in my eyes. now I'm not saying i am above all of you. I'm just saying that not everyone is only looking out you, its you. Not the fucking person on your right, not the one behind you. Its always going to be you. In the past i have hung around people who are bad (not just in dinks). People have been letting others do things and turn a blind eye. That's all i wanted to say, i really never saw the forums as a place to interact with people.
i AM reading allat
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
https://youtu.be/WLP_G1c1hWA?si=PQyJL3zbkL6sA69r
you have friends, and then you have the boys™
huge difference

also hot take but online friends are nowhere near the same as "real" friends. still friends regardless, but it's different
(04-17-2024, 06:24 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: you have friends, and then you have the boys™
huge difference

also hot take but online friends are nowhere near the same as "real" friends. still friends regardless, but it's different
i wouldnt find that as a hot take to me but that is my OPINION
like lucki once said
my brother, just another me. day one like fuck the clout
Yeah
Wisdom

Also i need you to lock in for our game tonight
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
You spittin rn
you're going down (in cs) buckaroo
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator