Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTTMod 4 Web Mod4
Steam/Forum Name: TDawg4

Discord Tag: tdawg4

When did you first join the forums?: 01-03-2017, 12:02 AM

Do you meet the minimum age requirement(18+)?: Yes/23

What do you plan to do as a web staff member?: 

I believe that through my time staffing TTT I have proven myself especially capable in applying our set community standards/gameplay rules in a fair manner. It's weird to say, but I think with how long I have been around and the various ups and downs I am a bit more patient with people and situations mostly on server allowing me to have a good understanding of multiple perspectives. I realize web staff probably can't see it, but I think I do a really good job of communicating distinctions between perspectives in TTT discussions while still keeping the conversation on track relative to established guidelines. In generally I think web staff do a good job, and I want to be part of that team. I know people get frustrated with it, but having forum warnings, ttt warnings, discord warnings ect gives people who come close to the line often a chance to step back and evaluate. This prevents some of the all or nothing bans we have had in the past. 

What made you decide to apply?: 

Maybe I am really off here, but I hope I am viewed as a fair person. Sometimes that makes those around me a bit upset as I they believe I am being too charitable, but at the end of the day I think benefit of the doubt goes a long way. I really don't feel like the current web staff team has any issues that need to be "fixed" but I think I can provide a really strong perspective based both on my history in the community as well as my generally staffing disposition. Over the last week or so I have felt like there is a lot more I could be doing to participate in the overall community outside of just focusing my efforts on TTT warns :). I apologize for waiting till the last day, but I wanted to get a better feel for where the community was at, and if this application would even be a good value add. 

Anything else you would like to add?:

I would appreciate anyone who has worked with me on TTT staff to give their opinion on how I handle things there; I think that is the best analogue on how I would behave as a Web Mod. For any criticism I am going to plan to give one response if it would be constructive, and then let whoever made the post give the last word. Also if you are worried about getting blown up on the forums over something (Which shouldn't happen but things have been a bit frisky recently) feel free to pm me. I'll do my best to avoid any major edits and include more information needed in response Thanks for reading!
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
By far the most impartial and unbiased staff member in this community, far none. TDawg would be a perfect candidate for this position
smh my head
Tdawg4 always approaches things with a level head and goes into situations fair. He also really good at communicating with others and is a long standing member in the community who could be an excellent addition to the web staff team. +1

My only concern is his insistence to kai'sa top :P  

Good luck!
Hey bro don’t you dare diss his Kai sa top he carried the fuck out of me yesterday. Also he’s pretty good staff I guess and tries to stay out of nonsense +1
the best toplaner is gragas and it's not even close. +1

good mod will do good as forum moderator
Ranged top mains deserved to get 100 to 0'd. However, hes probably one of the most impartial people i've known tho +1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 He is an unbiased person even against his friends and someone Who Id trust to be forum mod
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Hey TDawg,

Thanks for applying. This is not a decision on your application. I just wanted to say that your app will remain open for a few more days to allow more comments and feedback. That way you get an equally fair amount of time for deliberation and community feedback as our other applications. Your will be the last pending staff applications as we are now past the deadline to apply. Thank you everyone that applied, it was nice seeing such a diverse group of people apply.
Pretty easy +1. He’s good staff on TTT and I’ve seen him remain unbiased and reasonable during several different instances on and off TTT. He’d make pretty good web staff too :)
+1 Tdawg is top 3 TTT staff at the moment and has shown that he is more than capable. I think Gabe can squeak in one more person fr