Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All of that, Continued.
Can we ban dinkleberg next?
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
how i feel after being the start and source of it all 

[Image: th?id=OIP.7roJRyTWlBGDZiiq3FO9HQHaLH&pid=Api&P=0&h=220]

but being serious, i am truly sorry for what i did. I guess my mind and heart wasn't in the right place at the time. I'm not asking to be forgiven for everything i did. I just really didn't think battons would do anything like that.
Thoughts and prayers to everyone
(04-22-2024, 03:19 PM)symptom maddox Wrote: I just really didn't think battons would do anything like that.
To clarify, battons' ban was not because of what was posted on the forums, which only showed behavior that was creepy and not what he was accused of afterward. The further evidence we received is unrelated.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(04-22-2024, 04:11 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 03:19 PM)symptom maddox Wrote: I just really didn't think battons would do anything like that.
To clarify, battons' ban was not because of what was posted on the forums, which only showed behavior that was creepy and not what he was accused of afterward. The further evidence we received is unrelated.
sorry i just feel shitty after all this shit
(04-22-2024, 04:22 PM)symptom maddox Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 04:11 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
sorry i just feel shitty after all this shit

I think I speak for every Dink's member when I say we forgive you!!
I don't really understand how all of this "additional evidence" keeps being talked about, but yet Battons, Jack, etc aren't being given further elaboration in an attempt to defend themselves. If it was bad enough actions then clearly these players would have been community banned, so this is leading me to believe this ban is revolving around how they have made people "feel" as opposed to what they have done. (Also, with this I am not saying those who have come forward should be outed if they wish to keep anon, but there certainly should be a way to explain further to the parties involved what further wrongdoing they conducted, in the very least so that they can understand how it was wrong and fix the behavior).

If you say hello to a person that sees you as "creepy", and you make them "uncomfortable", to make one thing straight you are not responsible for making that person feel that way if they have not directly told you to please not interact with them, message them, etc etc. And with how the admins have danced around what these two have done, this is my take away as to why they have been banned. Again, due to the admins not elaborating, I could certainly be wrong. But, if that is the case I see no reason why this wouldn't be a full community ban for these two.

I also have to question why others who participated in the discord "arguments" are not listed as banned here also. Seems like one main person took a fall while the others who were enabling it were let off, despite some of them already having several warnings for previous actions.

In the end I just think the players involved deserve more transparency as to why they were banned, and personally I think more of those involved in the drama should receive punishment that haven't.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(04-22-2024, 04:55 PM)BillyBob Wrote: I don't really understand how all of this "additional evidence" keeps being talked about, but yet Battons, Jack, etc aren't being given further elaboration in an attempt to defend themselves. If it was bad enough actions then clearly these players would have been community banned, so this is leading me to believe this ban is revolving around how they have made people "feel" as opposed to what they have done. (Also, with this I am not saying those who have come forward should be outed if they wish to keep anon, but there certainly should be a way to explain further to the parties involved what further wrongdoing they conducted, in the very least so that they can understand how it was wrong and fix the behavior).

If you say hello to a person that sees you as "creepy", and you make them "uncomfortable", to make one thing straight you are not responsible for making that person feel that way if they have not directly told you to please not interact with them, message them, etc etc. And with how the admins have danced around what these two have done, this is my take away as to why they have been banned. Again, due to the admins not elaborating, I could certainly be wrong. But, if that is the case I see no reason why this wouldn't be a full community ban for these two.

I also have to question why others who participated in the discord "arguments" are not listed as banned here also. Seems like one main person took a fall while the others who were enabling it were let off, despite some of them already having several warnings for previous actions.

In the end I just think the players involved deserve more transparency as to why they were banned, and personally I think more of those involved in the drama should receive punishment that haven't.
tldr
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
Damn these bans are rough. You hate to see it. I enjoyed playing with these guys on TTT. If you see this Battons after 04/24, happy b day.
ok i've been holding off on asking because I might get dunked on but im gonna be that guy and ask if there is some more elaboration available for some of these bans, not to be on the "muh staff transparency!!!" type shit like some people do but im kind of a moron and feel a little confused on this whole thing

serious post btw, I went back and read some stuff and yeah some of these make sense, but I feel super out of the loop, im pretty stupid but I gotta be missing something big

if nothing else is disclosable then thats how it is idc
(04-22-2024, 05:57 PM)茶 Tea Wrote: tldr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ghSziUQnhs

also thank u admin for downvoting me for just askin u to explain more very epic
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]