Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Today is admin's day
I miss @Kennykens
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-24-2024, 03:06 PM)dong Wrote: Sure thing, what’s Levi and Chibill’s cash app
how do you go from "guys i'm literally sobbing please stop the drama and ban me", to being a passive-aggressive dick on a lighthearted post, in a matter of days?
(04-24-2024, 03:49 PM)reina Wrote:
(04-24-2024, 03:06 PM)dong Wrote: Sure thing, what’s Levi and Chibill’s cash app
how do you go from "guys i'm literally sobbing please stop the drama and ban me", to being a passive-aggressive dick on a lighthearted post, in a matter of days?
Oh no did I just make the wall of shame!!!
(04-24-2024, 03:50 PM)dong Wrote:
(04-24-2024, 03:49 PM)reina Wrote:
Oh no did I just make the wall of shame!!!
what are you rambling about you schizo mf
@reina @Gabe @tiefling lesbian Thank you for being such great admins that you manage to navigate the responsibilities of being staff admins on numerous Gmod servers!
microsoft took away my global admin perms in azure a week before admin day thats messed up i feel like they owe me a cake
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Happy birthday @cow
(04-24-2024, 03:49 PM)reina Wrote: how do you go from "guys i'm literally sobbing please stop the drama and ban me", to being a passive-aggressive dick on a lighthearted post, in a matter of days?

I read it as a bit of 1 person asking for money (jokingly) and then everyone (jokingly) saying they were gonna give money to everyone but that one person.

Lowkey thought it was jokes but maybe you’re right
Administrative Professionals are the secretaries of the office world providing support to keep things running effectively. So thank you to all of the trusted, tmods, and moderators working the front lines of the servers to keep things running and to keep the servers safe.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
thank you @tiefling lesbian @reina @Gabe @Hani ! ! ! 

send me y'alls cash tags xo

oh I forgot, also @Norm Minder :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333