Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I hate you reina
Just preemptively, please keep things civil and respectful in this thread. I think conversations like this can be better to have privately, but also especially with the tension in the last few weeks it can be beneficial to (again, respectfully) air some grievances and get things hashed out in the broader community. I'll keep HumaneStephen's post up to let the downreps speak for themselves, but take that as an example of what not to say.

Hoy, thanks for sharing how you're feeling, and I hope you find some peace with this. I also hope you and Reina can work things out and both come away with some new perspective.
This is awful to read about and just solidifies what I've been hearing from numerous individuals about how the community has changed for the worst. No one in this community should have to tolerate being treated less than human based on their physical attributes or how they themselves identify as.

Hoy, I've only had the pleasure of talking with you recently but I find you to be a wonderful person. Please don't let those pathetic and awful individuals tarnish how you feel about yourself. No matter what someone says about you, I will see you as a friend.
Couldn't have said it better.

I don't know you at all hoy but I hope things will get better, not just for you but for all of us.
We together shouldn't have horribly bad days that come to forum venting.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Love you hoy. I’m in your corner!
smh my head
Hoy just know that when it comes to your character, you are one of the best people in this community. Your caring and kindness have shown through your actions and attitude. You are a good person. One that I am happy to call a friend.
Hoy

we may have only interacted a couple of times, and yes, you do not use a microphone. Honestly, wish I interacted with you more.

I think that I speak the same thing as many people here. you are not bad. you are not unloved. In fact, many of us have come here to support you.

I think that you are a wonderful friend, and its really tragic to hear all of this. I think its a good step to work through your feelings.

whatever the outcome, don't lose hope in the future. I believe in you, and I think everyone here does to.
Hoy, you're loved, appreciated and a valuable human being and person, despite what other malicious people tell you or if they make you feel that's not the case
i wasn't originally planning to say anything aside from my initial response because i don't want to invalidate any of hoy's experiences in this situation, but i thoroughly dislike how i'm being painted as a transphobe who said hateful things to hoy in these responses. i have been nothing short of unconditionally supportive of hoy since i found out she was struggling with her identity, even going as far as to recommend resources for her to work through all of this with a professional. i have no ill will whatsoever towards hoy, and i would never disrespect her because of her gender identity. i am tired of being dragged back into this community. i want to be done with it. in an effort to avoid drawing this out and worsening this situation for hoy, i even asked friends not to respond to this thread for fear that she may feel like she has to defend herself (this still applies, pls don't respond, i love you guys for being so supportive though and i know you have the best intentions <3). hoy, i would still like to talk to you privately. not about drama, just about the feelings you've described here.

i'm done with this community. if anyone else has issues with me, bring them up privately so we can resolve them one-on-one instead of making a public forum post about it to feed the drama machine.
shenanigans > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Machin...ial_group)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilizing_mission

<3 you hoy
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Hoy, your one of the good ones! I hope you can eventually find peace and I hope you know that a lot of people in the community got your back! If you want to chat or vent reach out to me on discord any time! I am sorry you are feeling this way as this community shouldn't be ripping people to shreds but rather bringing them up. We may be an online community but I have met some really good friends here and I hope you feel the same about some of us. We got your back <3!