Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Staff Abuse Report
I have to begin this with a disclaimer: This post was made in collaboration with multiple members of the community and is being made to reflect the feelings of many of them. The origin of this post spans back a while, however, Foxka and I created this given the recent events surrounding the server. This is not meant to be a post to stir the pot, nor create more drama -- which is why we chose to wait a bit before posting this--  rather, this is meant to be an as objective, as possible, recollection of the events recently as well as an 'Abuse Report' against Tiefling Lesbian. I am posting this thread specifically in the Donor/Staff Abuse Reports section in order to allow anyone to post criticizing or agreeing without fear of being rep-bombed into oblivion.

The Offender's Name, What Server(s), Offender's SteamID, What Server(s), Offender's Rank,What They Did & When They Did It, When They Did It, Potential Witnesses and Proof are all in This Google Doc. 

The TL;DR is 
  • Reina’s resignation started this whole storm of drama, which lead to April 11th where discord staff grossly understaffed and mishandled the situation.
  • Tiefling participated in witch hunts; spied on fringe discords to ban players, promised staff to those who did spy, and is currently staffing an outside community. She is not deserving of her role as admin due to these concerns as well as her general attitude towards most of the community.
  • Also stop taking everything you read at face value, please look into the evidence presented (really in anything whether that be here or in life) and come to your own conclusions. Obviously, as objective as I’d like to make it, our opinion is that she should be demoted.
If you'd like a much more lengthy read alongside as much evidence as I can possibly provide, go check out the Doc itself. If you wanna reach out, discord's there.

*Edit* Bryan screwed up the staff guidelines, not Tiefling. So that's moot.
+1
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
[Image: IfSgse5.png]
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-28-2024, 10:34 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: allat

me when im tired of drama

did you write some of this with chat gpt
When has it ever been against the rules to be staff on 2 servers, also it's kinda funny that the "people who don't wanna start drama" continue to start drama, and the people who're part of that group that "Don't wanna get involved in drama" join servers with the sole purpose to collect evidence on others (like tiefling did, kinda funny you're criticizing her for doing the same thing your friend did).
What's wrong with being admin in two communities at the same time ?
Also thank you for violating thaye's privacy (mentioning the server she is making after expressly being asked not to multiple times) real hero behavior  Blush
wild
(04-28-2024, 10:54 PM)Damien Wrote: Also thank you for violating thaye's privacy (mentioning the server she is making after expressly being asked not to multiple times) real hero behavior  Blush
That is quiet a reach to call it a violation of privacy lol
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
I like how as I come back I see the triple bossy deluxe of shits. Really does feel like I toppled over many jenga towers while trying to come back from hell.
[Image: dVe5C4F.gif]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean