Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
茶 Tea Dinkleapplication
I honestly cannot tell if this is serious or a meme.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
+1 Great player all round, no issues or punishments or track record.

Definity would be a great loss to staff not to accept this app.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 I think you’d be a great addition to the staff team! You’re one of the realest and nicest people I know. Your deep understanding of the rules and your ability to communicate is unparalleled. Best of luck!
+1 I think you’d be a great addition to the staff team! You’re one of the realest and nicest people I know. Your deep understanding of the rules and your ability to communicate is unparalleled. Best of luck!
[Image: kirby.gif]
Good fit for staff , has been helpful anytime I've been on i believe tea would be a great asset +1
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
+1 tea is exactly what we need right now
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Very easy +1. When I think Tea, the first word that comes to my mind is smart. You have a fantastic knowledge of the rules as well a a great respect amongst members of the community. This alongside your extremely insightful comments would make you up next for admin if not co-owner. Good luck my friend!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I’d like to know what sponsor @RyanHighman thinks