Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helper Brahma
What name do you usually go by on the server? Brahma.

What is your Discord account username? Brahma.

What is your Discord ID? (how to find your ID) 399099410686148608

When did you join the discord? (found under "member since" on your server profile) Sep 5 2023(march 30 2021, got locked out of my old account)

Are you 18 years of age or older? Yes.

What staff position are you applying for? Helper.

Do you have any unexpired discord infractions? If so, please explain why.
I have one warn that is for Toxicity said a word that didn't know was a slur, haven't had any other warns.

Have you received any punishments in any of the GMod servers or forums within the past 12 months? If so, please explain why. I haven't received any i think.

What made you decide to apply? I've been thinking about it for a good bit now, i really enjoy using discord and talking with community members and wanted to help make it a better and safer place, also i was reached out and asked if i was interested so yeah.  Shy

What do you plan to do to help the Discord community?
I've been a part of this community for some time now and i really enjoy it , i want to help out in any way to make it a better and funner place for friends to gather and talk with each other without worrying about someone breaking the rules or harassing another community member. I'm avaliable most of the time and like to think i'm pretty level headed when it comes to problems so i would love to help out in any way or form. Also i love playing around with discord bots and setting stuff up so i try to help out with that as well if it's needed.

Anything else to add? if i get this role i promise to abuse ryanhigman.
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
+1, Brahma has always been a fun person to be in the community with and I think he could be helpful as a discord helper.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 Yessir
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
this guy….

+1
i hate this guy but i trust him with my life. maybe
+1
[Image: image.png]
-1, cannot be trusted. Will assault you in broad daylight and steal your wallet.

(good luck shitter)
+1 he's more than capable becoming helper
im a big brahma fan. not quite president of the brahma fan club but maybe like treasurer? anyways, brahma has proven himself to be a great addition to the ttt staff team and im sure he'll make a great discord helper! +1
[Image: kirby.gif]
-1 Commie spy...

Jk 1+ Brahma is cool, I suggest making him the owner instead.
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Brahma seems like a levelheaded and fair person, but more importantly a fun person who doesn't take himself too seriously. I believe he would be a good addition to the Discord staff team.