Poll: Should the skeleton skin be removed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, remove a broke skin
61.54%
16 61.54%
No, keep a broken skin
38.46%
10 38.46%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skeleton skin
The skeleton skin is broke. A lot of us know it and abuse it and it should be removed. The only time you get a good hit on it is if someone is standing still and even then it's iffy. If someone is moving with it the hit box is gone and you can't kill them. Vote on the poll and hopefully that shit skin will be removed
Its also stupidly hard to see
I agree that it seems minorly broken, but instead of completely removing it, why don't we get a different skeleton skin atleast? TBH It's one of the few good looking models we have.
(06-16-2017, 02:20 PM)SunB☀tch Wrote: I agree that it seems minorly broken, but instead of completely removing it, why don't we get a different skeleton skin atleast? TBH It's one of the few good looking models we have.

NO HANDS OR FEET NO THANK UOU
:| But it looks so good with my top hat and DIY goggles.

If it's truly so broken it's bored line abuse to use; take it out.
We did it with a lot of skins so far.
But reimburse people its cost with a screen shot proving ownership.

The last set y'all removed I JUST bought most of them for the majority of everything I saved.
Got 100 premium points back that's it .....
Still minorly salty about it.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Skeleton skin is terrible. It has a very small visibility due to being a skeleton, and when it ragdolls, it turns into some bullshit pile of bones that messes about and is a lot different to a normal ragdoll and bits of the pile can stick out of places and get IDed. This isn't some dumb TTT server run by 12 year olds full of pokemon skins and trails. This skin must be removed.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
for the last time, skins dont have different fuckin hitboxes, they are all valve_biped or else literally every animation would have to be remade for it, and i cant even begin to think what a fuckin nightmare that would be to implement serverside
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
-1 Dink just made it impossible to obtain the Skeleton and the only way you can get the model is either through someone having it and giving it away (for a good price hehe) And I doubt any of the admins are gonna go through everyone's account just to remove 1 skin a lot of work for something unnecessary just deal with the skeletons like I have to deal with shitguns lmao.

TL;DR it's apart of the game not an addon and like you people lash out those who hate shitguns they can say it back to you :/
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]