Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obligatory Introduction Post ♥
Hi my typical steam username is Cossette Lee, but as of recent I've been going by Papa Cossette for entertainment purposes. Cossette is from an anime called Portrait Le Petit De Cossette, and not from Les Miserables. I reside in Ohio, smoke hella weed and play most of the time I'm not at work, and my all time favorite video game is Zelda. I'm also a huge weaboo that cosplays and goes to anime conventions, I've been to over twenty in the last 5 years. 
My current time on Dinks is 6 days 17 hours, and my overall garrys mod hours above 1100. 
Other than that p basic intro its nice to join the forums so hello all:) 

[Image: giphy.gif]
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
[Image: t3w2nqajx1ly.png]

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Hello dork >:)
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(06-29-2017, 09:44 PM)Papa Cossette Wrote: I'm also a huge weaboo that cosplays and goes to anime conventions, I've been to over twenty in the last 5 years. 

#deporttheweebs

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I've seen you on a lot so it's cool to see you here too. You also need your donor rank if I'm not mistaken
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
grill?
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
indeed. she is grill who dies by me often muhahahaa
Quote:and my all time favorite video game is Zelda

Yes hello hi. LoZ is the best ever.

Welcome to the forums!
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
Hi Dad.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Daaad?!?!?
PAPA I LOVE YOU <3 Marry me