Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
That damn panda made an app? SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THUMBS.
Ingame Name: MintyPanda, Lovanatana (Currently MintyPanda).

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134252546

Time Played: 1 week, 5 days. (Equating to approximately 288 hours.) [Game Tracker says 4341 minutes, and I don't know why, but I know my time off of the blue bar in the right corner of the screen.]

When First Joined: May 1st, 2017.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Everyday.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Over the course of my apperance in the server, I've noticed a lack of communication between the community, and the staff. I've seen regular players break the rules when the admins are gone, and I've kept quiet about things similar to it (unless there's mass RDMers and hackers and stuff).

You ever see someone doing something they already know is bad? The little kid that steals honey from the bear? You're the bear, and (usually) you will want to maul the shit out of the kid for the honey.

I don't really like to maul anyone, but if something bothers me, I don't like to keep quiet about it (although, certain things I have kept quiet about because a slight feeling of annoyance is what I feel will rub off on others and it will come back to bite me).

"Peace if possible, truth at all costs." - Martin Luther King Jr.

I want to appease all sides. I want to make a good representation of the server's image, equality, and be an endearing community member everyone can rely on.

Why you want to help the community: I love this server. I could care less about the crates, or the models. Everyone's different and works differently. It's fun to work with people of types that you possibly haven't even met before. TTT is a socially desireable game, and while I'm not highly sociable, I am completely in love with connection, and servers like these make this possible.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: I clicked on the TTT gamemode option in the main menu and sorted by the highest ranking. At the time I joined, Dinkleberg's was the top 10. I still think it's there.

Other:  I want to thank Dakota (STEAM_0:0:69480670) and Dolphin (STEAM_0:1:30543234) for the motivation to post an app on the forums, and for the community for coming to the servers. c:

(hope this app is good, I didn't proof-read to be honest.)
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
+1 I've seen you ask for staff when it's needed, you're a good player, I would like to see your forum presence increase (ban requests, posts in general, etc.)
+1, one of the. Nicest people on this server, you know the rules and I've seen you help out with situations around the server. Even though you don't post on the forums often, people know who you are. You deserve it buddy and I hope you get it.
100% agree with Scoovie.

She asks for Staff when it's needed, and has ban requests on file as well. Her forum time is good for me, it's something she could improve on down the line. But I think it's good as of now for the position being applied. Other than that, she's very respectful, and doesn't go around being mean to other players or anything like that. She's calm, and knows the rules. Doesn't actively RDM or break rules that I've seen, I'm for her promotion.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 Has a cool head and I've had good experiences with this one when it comes to dealing with people
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
+1
Great person, knows how to keep level head. Forum time needs to come up, but in general, I believe Panda would be great
+1, I've always had a great time playing with her on the server and she's really helpful when there's no staff or little staff. Would love to have her on the team. As Scoovie said, a bit more forum presence would be good to but even behind the scenes in the Discord she'll make smaller reports on the server

also, i thought pandas had opposable thumbs. unless said panda is a trash panda
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 ^agree with what scoovie said
+1 YES, she has been extremely helpful with and without staff online and is active on discord

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1. One of the nicest people I've seen on the server, doesn't get angered, been helpful to others, and wouldn't let belligerent people get to her.
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]