Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
r.i.p
Damn - good player, come back one day
(07-13-2017, 09:09 PM)Radical $Uicide Wrote: Damn - good player, come back one day

Perma means he ain't coming back ever. If he does get unbanned, he probably won't come back anyways because I can guarantee he isn't happy with the staff at all.
Even though some people may have thought you were a huge troll, I always thought you were a cool guy.

Goodnight, Sweet Prince.
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]
(07-13-2017, 09:45 PM)† Crøss â€  Wrote: Perma means he ain't coming back ever. If he does get unbanned, he probably won't come back anyways because I can guarantee he isn't happy with the staff at all.

Way to speak for him why don't you? You've been here how long? You really shouldn't be getting yourself involved with something you don't know anything about, he's been a consistent problem for months on end, and it's all been piling up on top of him. I advise you stop speaking  on his behalf, especially when you think we're the reason he wouldn't want to come back. He's already spoken to Keychain / Me about an appea. He can appeal tomorrow when his forum ban expires. But don't be shocked if it's denied or he doesn't get a reduction.

I was personally getting to see the better side of him, but it wasn't enough to keep from seeing his trolly side. His behavior and actions got him where he is now.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Dayum rip the best around