Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
67th way new rule
So today i was playing on 67th way and i spawned in second jail cell where you can be locked in and cant get out and when the round started and i was a traitor and so was Stale Water and then he locked me in as soon as round started and he would not let me out the enitre round so i sat there no way get out and you cant get tp cuz it aint a map glich.So that was a waste of my t round and i couldnt do shit even though i asked repeatedly get me out and refused and planted a c4 so in my conclusion i feel that there should be a rule on
1.you trap your t buddie in a place where they cant get out and you refuse to get them out that you should get a autoslay for it
Can you please type this in a way that normal people can read?
Pro tip, NEVER ENTER THE JAIL CELLS. I do agree that if a T buddy locks and does not let out a fellow T buddy the it should be slayable.
i spawned in there i am always afk til round starts
(01-16-2017, 05:47 PM)Rhapsody Wrote: Can you please type this in a way that normal people can read?
  • Spawn in jail
  • A player locked the person in jail
  • Didn't let them out
  • both were traitors
  • Sea asked for TP but I was sure I cannot do that.

Stale and Sea ( traitors ). Sea was locked up in jail cell by Stale. Stale was laughing and didn't unlock. Sea killed himself and reported Stale for being horrible traitor. The end.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I'd consider that T-on-T RDM if Stale placed the C4. That's a really scummy thing to do.
I would of called a KOS on him, if he was ignoring you. Even if it's 2 slays, just serve em quietly.
Honestly I feel like this should be enforced in a way as Door Spamming / Door blocking. So long as you're not in the 1st cell, since there is a vent in there. But Stale shouldn't have done this, and he's not out of the woods yet for I have a message for him.

@StaleWater don't troll like this ever again. He's on your Team , and there's absolutely no reason you have to keep em locked up and to straight up laugh at him. Especially ignoring the fact he wanted you to let him out. You need to let him out next time so he doesn't have to waste his or others time waiting for a new round. I always see this type of behavior from you any time I'm on the server. If you're going to continue coming on and ruin ones experience or to act so childish like this again, I'm just going to straight up ban you for 1 day. Play the game the way it's intended to be played.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-16-2017, 05:50 PM)Sea Burns Wrote: i spawned in there i am always afk til round starts

Don't go AFK then...
(01-16-2017, 05:47 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Pro tip, NEVER ENTER THE JAIL CELLS. I do agree that if a T buddy locks and does not let out a fellow T buddy the it should be slayable.

Can't make a pro tip if you aren't a pro mate.
Already added a rule for this in the rules. Gonna go ahead and lock this thread.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]