Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listen here sirs
I just discovered the weirdest genre of music ever. I'm not sure how many of you have even heard of it so I want to share. It's called Electro Swing. Imagine music of the twenties and thirties mixed with electro instruments and you have this bizzare music genre. Just listening to it makes you want to dance. https://m.youtube.com/?noapp=1&client=mv...rQEH43GG8c
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
K
Electro swing is so old and unimaginitive I'm surprised anyone gives a shot about it. Caravan palace lost its way after their second album and it's just regurgitated shit, like all edm. Go listen to something good.
mobile link
[Image: YRtuSz2.gif]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Sixstrings trying to share his musical interests. How interesting
(07-26-2017, 10:42 PM)Foxka Wrote: Electro swing is so old and unimaginitive I'm surprised anyone gives a shot about it. Caravan palace lost its way after their second album and it's just regurgitated shit, like all edm. Go listen to something good.

Umm ma'am I'm fairly certain personal opinions were banned. It's says under the MOTD that "Foxka under no circumstances should be allowed to speak his mind" and I quote. This rules goes on to state the punishment of such an act. If Foxka ever so much as speaks or writes he is to be lynched immediately. But for real just listen to Vivaldi , I hear he's been droppings fire mix tracks every which way since the 17 century.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
Yeah electro swing is lit, i used to listen to it
I'd recommend sabaton tho, its like light metal but all the lyrics are based on history, its cool
Hipster Gypster Nipster
I'm glad to say my first post on these forums is going to be the following:

Electro swing is boring and was an EDM staple like... 5 years ago
Wasn't this in like The Great Gatsby or something? Anyway, I'm not a big fan of it. EDM and Swing do not mix. Nope. Nada.
[Image: source.gif]