Lurker's Unban Request
Ingame Name: Lurker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54550289

Who Banned You: Burrito Bowl

Reason For Ban: Staff disrespect/Racism

Length of Ban: 1 week

Reason for Mods to Unban: I now work two jobs and its killing me on the inside. All I want is to play some nice, relaxing, comfy TTT with a few beers with I get home. In other words, I don't have it in me anymore to care about petty drama, this community, or anyone in it. I just want to kill innocents as a bloodthirsty T. I repent for my sins, and I formally apologize for targeting you and making you feel unwelcome in this community, Burrito Bowl or anyone else who doesn't take kindly to non-PC speech.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I realize it's a little ridiculous to ask for an unban when I get unbanned on Monday, but I need the little scraps of joy that TTT provides rn, I really do. I'm dying on the inside, I hate capitalism.
A 1 Week Ban was very generous in my opinion, especially when this has been a re-occurring issue that we've addressed with you multiple times. For it could of been at least a few extra weeks or at least a month. I feel like if we reduce your ban or even unban you, you're not going to learn anything from this.

From where I stand on this, I feel you should remain banned and serve the 1 Week.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(07-27-2017, 04:35 PM)Christian Wrote: A 1 Week Ban was very generous in my opinion, especially when this has been a re-occurring issue that we've addressed with you multiple times. For it could of been at least a few extra weeks or at least a month. I feel like if we reduce your ban or even unban you, you're not going to learn anything from this.

From where I stand on this, I feel you should remain banned and serve the 1 Week.

It won't happen again, if it does just ban me permanently. I know now not to question people who take moderating a video game seriously. With that "lesson" in mind, I'll keep my fun to PM's with people who are friendly with me.
I saw some of what you said on the server and I too am in favor of keeping the ban to a week. We want the server to be a safe and fun environment for everyone and when someone says or does something that makes that not so, there do need to be consequences. Given what was said, I think a week is fair and then once that is served I hope you can realize why your behavior was unacceptable and will not repeat it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
The constant Racism/Staff disrespect/Harrasment is pretty much the reason you were banned. I was being nice by giving you a week ban when it should have been longer tbh. I have more screenshots btw if anyone needs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

after seeing the evidence I'd say -1. This ban could have been longer. Be glad they only banned you for a week.
former admin2
If you want to RDM, play on a server like Deathmatch instead or make your own server that allows your to RDM people. But don't come on here and ruin someone else's server with your drunktardness.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(07-27-2017, 05:14 PM)Deadpoolz Wrote: after seeing the evidence I'd say -1. This ban could have been longer. Be glad they only banned you for a week.

>has a literal swastika in his avatar
>is virtue signaling about how I should be banned longer because I said an antiquated racist term

Uhh...

(07-27-2017, 05:17 PM)Petals Wrote: If you want to RDM, play on a server like Deathmatch instead or make your own server that allows your to RDM people. But don't come on here and ruin someone else's server with your drunktardness.

Did you post in the wrong thread? I wasn't banned for RDM

Anyways, fair enough. I'll be back Monday. I feel no real remorse for what I did, I just wanted to be unbanned lmao. I only regret I missed out on when this server was actually fun and relaxed and wasn't taken over by virtue signaling, safe-space needing, tweenie-boppers. I realize it's not my right to play on the server, therefore I am not technically in the right here, but I must say it's a bit depressing that EVERY single internet community devolves into a circlejerking hugbox, where no one is allowed to get their feelings hurt. It's the internet, and that used to mean something back in the day.
@Lurker I read it as RDM appeal. But I was wrong but it's the same situation either way. You can't come on a server and just expect you can do whatever you want, basically.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I know I've personally told you multiple times to cut the racist shit, on top of all the other staff members doing so as well. Serve the week and come back with the knowledge and understanding to stop doing this.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]