Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
papa casserole staff app
Ingame Name: Papa Cossette

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66533010

Time Played: Gmod total 1400, Dink total over 1 week and 3 days I believe(days could be off)

When First Joined: I joined around fall of 2016 and started growing regularly in the community in 2017 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Whenever I'm not at work I work full time 3-11pm Est so im usually on for a few hours before I go to work in the mornings and then usually all night after im home from work. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I feel like my experience with owning two ttt servers would be able to help the community because I know the rules, I follow them and I have full ability to assert them to other players who are breaking them or questioning them. I don't rdm, and im level headed and dont troll anyone. 

Why you want to help the community: I've made lifelong friends from the other servers that I owned and I love the community that Dink's has, cause so many people within it are chill and friendly and it gives me a nastolgic feeling from the old community I was in a couple years back. I like playing Gmod but dont like playing on a bunch of troll servers and day 1 of joining this server I liked the vibe it had so I just came back everytime, and here I am today joining p much everyday at least one of Dinks servers, whether its darkrp or ttt. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope 

How did you find us?: Randomly thru the TTT server list way back when. 

Other: Papa for Mayor Heart Cool
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
+1 for papa casserole, she's very knowledgeable about the rules and has a positive attitude whenever she is on the server.
-1 played LoL...

Kidding, +1, think she'd be great!
+1 she's a lot of fun to play with and can be quite helpful too. also, +1 to night staff.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Yah dont troll and are generally fun to play with!
+1 from me m8
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Did you recently come back from a break? about 1 and a half weeks ago?...

Ok i just looked at your game tracker and it cut off you must have had a name change or something of the sort...
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
@TDawg4 no ive just been playing darkrp since it started up is all but I switch back and forth between ttt some nights
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
I rarely see you on TTT, and I play every day.
I never hear bad things about you either
But like I said spotty playtime, and according to GameTracker you only have 160 hours, not one week
so -1
[Image: hsk.gif]
pepe cassette
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
(08-03-2017, 11:57 AM)Mr Turner Wrote: I rarely see you on TTT, and I play every day.
I never hear bad things about you either
But like I said spotty playtime, and according to GameTracker you only have 160 hours, not one week
so -1

Did you check her other names? 
Papa Cossette - http://www.gametracker.com/player/Papa%2...145:27015/ 161 hours
Cosette Lee http://www.gametracker.com/player/Cosset...145:27015/ 18 hours
Papa Bless http://www.gametracker.com/player/Papa%2...145:27015/ 10 hours
Papa Ed Boy http://www.gametracker.com/player/Papa%2...145:27015/ 9 hours
= 198 hours
24 hours = 1 day 
198 hours divided by 24 hours = about 8 days, right?

I hope I did my calculation correctly. So it is 1 week.

Anyways, I don't know you very well so I'm staying neutral.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.