Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Possibly new weapons?
I think it would be cool if some new legendary (orange rated) weapons could be added for the point shop!  :D

1. Physics/Gravity Gun:
I think the physics gun would be good to add because some props you cant pick up and this could assist you in doing so, and it can be obtained via crate.
Link: Default Item

2. Paint Gun:
I saw this in the workshop and it looks AWESOME! Basically as you're shooting it paints the map and other players while still damaging them! I think that would be fun to watch. 
Link: Paint Gun

3. Grappling Hook/Knife
I want this for 1 of 2 reasons, 1. You have no knifes and this will do just fine and 2. Who wouldn't want a grappling hook?
Link: Grappling Hook/Knife

4. Spider Man Gun
If the grappling knife doesn't work out then here's this, its basically the same thing (in some ways better), but as a gun not a knife.
Link: Spider Man Gun

5. CoD Ray Gun
This is definitely considered a legendary item considering how hard it is to get in CoD
Link: Ray Gun

Tell me your thoughts in the comments  :D
the physgun would probably allow people to break the server and allow people to get into areas they normally can't, so thats a no on the physgun
with the gravity gun if you can take away the ability to take damage i someone shoots oyu with a prop it is fine.

no to 3 & 4 because people can get OOB and/or to places in the map that they shouldn't.
for the ray gun, sure why not, it is gonna be a bit overpowered probable so maybe a low firerate unlike the executioner.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Ray Gun and Paint Gun look pretty cool and could be put in the shop and priced very expensively so that the long time players can buy it but not just the everyday newb